Ch.8

With Seventeen!

li12.gifli12.gifli12.gifli12.gif

Ch.8

“Meeting the CEO and the Apartment.”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Thank you so much Doogi PD.” Mari said happily.

 

  “With how hard you girls have worked, I'm sure the CEO will be glad to have you as artists.” Doogi PD said smiling before leaning back and buckling up as we made the descent to the airport runway.

 

~Now~

 

 It was morning already and the girls and I were getting ready while Doogi PD waiting outside our hotel room.

 

  “I hope the CEO likes us....he looked scary in Seventeen's final project show...” Kim said, putting on a pink dress.

 

  “Me too. He is scary.” Mari said pulling her purple dress.

 

 All of us decided to wear dresses today since we wanted to look formal when meeting the CEO to sign the contracts.

 

  “I've never been so scared of anything in my life...” I said turning so that Mari could zip my dress.

 

  “Let's just hope for the best. I mean....they can't exactly send us home already. They already got us an apartment and furnished it for us.” Sera said zipping up her dress.

 

  “Are you girls ready?” Doogi PD asked from outside.

 

  “Not to mention we already have a manager.” I said laughing and putting on my sandals before we all left.

 

 It took an hour to get to the company building and we were brought in through the back so that none of the fans saw us.

 

  “Just go up to the very last floor and it's the only room on that floor.” Doogi PD said getting ready to leave us at the elevator.

 

  “Wait...where are you going?” I asked, freaking out a little.

 

  “I need to check on Seventeen. They don't know why I left and I don't plan on telling them you're here either. They'll have to find that out on their own.” Doogi PD said smiling before he left.

 

  “Let's get this over with...” Sera said calling the elevator.

 

 The elevator ride was silent as we all held hands up to the final floor of the building.

 

  “Who is going to knock?” I asked looking at us.

 

  “You do not need to worry about knocking. The CEO is expecting you.” a woman, we guess is the secretary, said coming up behind us.

 

  “Ah...thank you.” Mari said bowing.

 

  “No need to bow. He is quiet excited about a new girl group on the rise.” she said smiling before opening the door and letting us in.

 

  “Here you girls are. You look a lot younger than Young min said you were, but i'm not going to get to into that. Please seat down so we can discuss your contracts.” the CEO said standing to greet us.

 

  “Thank you so much for accepting us.” I said bowing low.

 

  “No need to bow Lia Choi. I'm glad to have a very ethnically diverse group of girls in my company.” he said smiling lightly.

 

  “It's very nice to be here.” Kim said bowing as well, with Sera and Mari bowing as well.

 

  “You girls are very formal, I admire that. Let's begin shall we?” he asked, silently telling us to sit down.

 

  “I have a small question. We were told that our scouting steamed from us meeting Seventeen backstage. Is that the only reason?” Mari asked sitting down on the chair.  

 

  “That is part of the reason. I heard around that all of you were of different ethnicity, but seemed to be very close friends. Not many people can get over ethnicity differences and become close, especially with all the hate going around. It is very refreshing.” he said nodding lightly.

 

  “Thank you. We can continue now if you would like.” Mari said, smiling in thanks.

 

  “I understand you girls are of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and American descents, but only know little of the languages. The one and only thing I want you girls to work on are your languages. Chinese, Japanese and Korean. The contract is for three years and it can't be terminated while still trainees. Should you debut under Pledis, you will be called in for another signing, adding as many years as you choose and will continue from there. I am hoping to debut you guys within a few months, so I am hoping you four can learn fast and get the languages down. You will debut in Korea first and depending on how your Korean debut is, you will eventually spread to Japan and China. Here are the contracts, feel free to look them over and I will be right back.” the CEO said before standing and walking out of the room.

 

 The girls and I looked at each other silently before reading the contracts through, at least two times.

 

  “What do you guys think?”I asked looking at them.

 

  “These contracts are so much more better sounding than the slave contracts that SM gives their artists. I say i'm all for it.” Sera said looking at us and then back to the contract.

 

  “Same here.” Kim said skimming the contract again.

 

  “Me as well. I like the fact that we are able to choose the amount of years after we do the second signing. We also get our own practice room and don't have to practice with other trainees, since we are in training for near immediate debut. Also really like the fact that the company is paying for the apartment.” Mari said making us all smile.

 

 A few minutes passed by in silence until the CEO returned.

 

  “So have you guys made a choice?” he asked walking in, followed by Doogi PD.

 

  “Yes. We would love to be apart of Pledis Entertainment and will work hard from here on out.” I said standing with the rest of the girls before bowing.

 

  “Youngmin will be your manager, as i'm sure you already know. He will also be your language teacher and will teach all of you the languages. When he feels you are ready, we will begin your debut process.” the CEO said smiling before we bowed again and were led out.

 

  “So what do we do now?” Mari asked looking at Doogi PD.

 

  “We are heading to your apartment and then to go shopping.” Doogi said in a dreaded voice.

 

  “Be glad we don't like shopping very much then.” Sera said with a serious voice.

 

  “Maybe you don't.” Kim said making everyone laugh.

 

  “Seventeen is using the practice room, so you girls can see it another day.” Doogi PD said as we got into the elevator.

 

  “So how far is the apartment?” I asked as we went down.

 

  “You'll see.” he said as soon as the elevator dinged, saying we were on the desired floor.

 

 Twenty minutes later we were entering a nice apartment building with a chandelier in the middle of the lobby.

 

  “Are we in an apartment building or a hotel?” Mari asked looking at the giant chandelier.

 

  “Apartment, but it is mostly used by artists and rich people, so they have enough money here to make it nice.” Doogi PD said shrugging.

 

  “Which floor is our room on?” Sera asked looking around at all the paintings.

 

  “Top floor. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and fully furnished.” Doogi PD said leading us to the elevators after grabbing the key.

 

  “Wait...I knew it was fully furnished...so why do we need to go shopping?” I asked looking at him in confusion.

 

  “Clothes? Normal things girls go shopping for?....I don't know. I'm used to thirteen males, not four females.” Doogi PD said calling the elevator and stepping in.

 

  “You are a sad man.” Mari mumbled, making sure he didn't hear her.

 

 We reached the ground floor and there were only two rooms on that floor.

 

  “The other room is vacant so you don't have to worry about neighbors, but here is your room. The stuff you brought with you from California is already in there. Shower, change, get comfortable and then we can leave.” Doogi PD said turning around.

 

  “Where are you going now?” Kim asked making him freeze in his tracks.

 

  “To get coffee.” he mumbled before walking away.

 

  “I'm so excited.” I said happily opening the door.

 

 When we all walked in, it was amazing. The floor was white, as well as the walls. The furniture was a neutral color, going from white to light browns, with some light blue pillows on the couches and around the television. The kitchen had wooden floors, black counters and all the needed appliances as well as a table with four chairs. The rooms were amazing but we didn't take much time to look at them.

 

 One by one we showered and got into more comfortable clothes before finding Doogi PD and telling him we were ready.

 

…..........wow.....long chapter.....anyways...hope you liked it and comment and subscribe if you like :D....Pics of the clothes and everything will be down bellow....annnndddd see you next time :)

 

~Outfits they wore when meeting the CEO~

 

Lia: http://i61.tinypic.com/hv89w7.jpg

Mari: http://i60.tinypic.com/9zqb9w.jpg

Sera: http://i61.tinypic.com/208f9cw.png

Kim: http://i62.tinypic.com/24zd382.jpg

~Outfits while going shopping~

 

Lia: http://i62.tinypic.com/28khumx.jpg

Mari: http://i58.tinypic.com/t5h8x2.jpg

Sera: http://i58.tinypic.com/2s6m4k6.jpg

Kim: http://i57.tinypic.com/r20o0n.jpg

~Apartment~

 

Living Room: http://i61.tinypic.com/bgek4k.jpg

Restrooms: http://i61.tinypic.com/21buoaw.png

Kitchen: http://i58.tinypic.com/xp2avr.jpg

Lia's bedroom: http://i58.tinypic.com/2v2cx6p.jpg

Mari's bedroom: http://i62.tinypic.com/2zxozo6.jpg

Sera's bedroom: http://i57.tinypic.com/3149qfn.jpg

Kim's bedroom: http://i57.tinypic.com/1rt768.jpg