Ch.3

With Seventeen!

x0062.gifx0062.gifx0062.gifx0062.gif

Ch.3

“On Our Way!”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “After this let's go home and double check our luggage.” Mari said trying not to stuff pancakes down .

 

  “That's a good idea. We packed in a rush last night, so let's double check when we get to my house.” I said looking at everyone, who nodded in agreement.

 

~Now~

 

 The girls and I went to the beach and did a little more shopping before the morning of the flight.

 

  “Why did our flight have to be so early in the morning?” Miri asked tiredly.

 

  “Because by the time we get there, we'll have just enough time to check into the hotel and change.” I said smiling at the panda child.

 

  “Don't worry Miri, you can sleep on the plane.” Kim said patting her head.

 

  “I think all of us are going to crash when we get on this plane. The concert is tomorrow and by the time we arrive it will be time to start lining up.” I said looking at the time on the wall.

 

  “I think i'm going to drink a lot of coffee and just blast their music in my ears until we get there.” Sera said looking at her phone.

 

  “I can't wait for the concert.” Kim said bouncing up and down.

 

  “None of us can.” I said laughing at her.

 

 'Flight 310 to Seoul, South Korea at 5:30am is ready to board.' an announcement said causing the four of us to squeal.

 

  “Let's go get our seats and fall asleep. I want to be well rested for tomorrow when i'll lose my voice.” I said pointing forward before grabbing Mari's hand and walking towards the boarding deck.

 

  “Definitely loosing our voices tomorrow. Totally worth it though.” Kim said, giggling as she followed behind, holding onto Sera's arm since said girl was to busy staring at her cell phone.

 

 As the girls boarded the plane, they had no idea what awaited them in Korea.

 

~Arrival at Hotel~

 

  “This place is so nice.” Mari said looking around.

 

  “Hello. Welcome to Park Wood Hotel. Is there any way I can be of assistance?” a worker asked us in near perfect English.

 

  “Ah. Yes. We booked a room here three days ago and we just got here. We would like to check in.” I said smiling at the young woman.

 

  “Yes ma'am, please follow me to the desk.” she said before turning and walking away.

 

 After getting the key and directions, we partially ran into the room to get dressed.

 

  “You guys do realize it's only three in the morning right?” Mari said pointing at the clock.

 

  “It's good to be early to these things. They get packed really fast.” I said getting dressed in a hurry before running to do my make up.

 

 We all got dressed and then went down the elevator to the first floor so that Sera could flag down a taxi.

 

  “How do we get a taxi?” Mari asked looking at all the taxi's leaving the hotel.

 

 Sera looked at us before going and tapping someone on the shoulder.

 

  “Dangsin-eun ulileul wihae taegsileul jungji hal su issseubnikka?” Sera asked the person in Korean.

 

 The male nodded before pressing something and a taxi drove in front of them.

 

  “Gomabseubnida.” Sera said said bowing before pointing at the taxi.

 

 The rest of them bowed at the male before getting the car.

 

  “We'll let Sera handle the rest.” Kim said shrugging.

 

  “Probably the best idea.” Sera said getting in the front seat since she was the only one of the four of them to actually speak Korean fluently.

 

 Sera gave the man the address to the arena where the concert was being held and then it was silent, all of them thinking about how the concert would be.

 

 They arrived at the concert arena before anyone else since it was very early in the morning, not like it really mattered since they made sure to order tickets near the stage.

 

  “Nope....no matter how big a group is, people are to lazy to wake up at three in the morning.” Mari said getting out of the car behind me.

 

  “I wonder how big it is inside...” Kim said standing next to Sera, who had paid the driver before he left.

 

  “Pretty big. The concert is sold out.” Sera said looking at the doors.

 

  “Let's sit down and wait. The doors don't open until five in the evening.” Kim said walking near the door before sitting down.

 

 Over the next nine hours the four of us took turns sleeping before the doors opened and let us all in.

 

  “Is it finally going to open?” Mari said looking at her phone.

 

  “Yes. It's five anyways.” Sera said doing the same as Mari.

 

 As soon as the doors opened, we ran to get our spots, right next to the stage where Seventeen could see us.

 

 Three hours into the concert and I was pretty sure that I had lost my voice, that is until Jihoon sang the course for 'Adore U'.

 

….....................almost there :D......hope you guys like the story so far and feel free to leave comments and subscribe :D.....See you next time. P.S. If you go down bellow, you can see the girls' outfits for the concert :)

 

~Outfits~

 

Lia: http://i57.tinypic.com/9gwuw8.jpg

 

Mari: http://i62.tinypic.com/k96gz7.jpg (minus the hair)

 

Sera: http://i57.tinypic.com/a44v3n.jpg

 

Kim: http://i61.tinypic.com/if0oea.jpg

 

 

I WANT TO DO A SHOUT OUT TO THE AMAZING SHOP THAT HAS BEEN DOING MY COVERS FOR A FEW OF MY STORIES!....THANK YOU DARK GRAPHIC SHOP! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1012844/dark-graphic-shop-requestshop-graphicshop-poster00request