Ch.4

With Seventeen!

tumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgalxz9QSe1qlmk4v.png

Ch.4

“Are We In Trouble?”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 As soon as the doors opened, we ran to get our spots, right next to the stage where Seventeen could see us.

 

 Three hours into the concert and I was pretty sure that I had lost my voice, that is until Jihoon sang the course for 'Adore U'.

 

~Now~

 

 The girls continued to scream in English and Korean, mostly English, catching the attention of Vernon and Joshua, who were able to understand them. They both waved at the four girls causing Kim to nearly fall over.

 

  “KYAHHHH!!!!” Kim screeched causing me to cover my left ear.

 

  “Kim is definitely gonna loose her voice now.” Mari yelled over at Lia causing her to laugh.

 

 Back stage after the concert when everyone was filling out, Joshua and Vernon spoke to the guards and had them hold the group back.

 

  “Are we in trouble?” I asked looking at Sera with wide eyes.

 

  “No. They said they need to take us somewhere.” Sera said following the guards.

 

 After getting back stage, we looked around before looking back at each other.

 

  “Are we in trouble?” Kim asked looking at Sera for confirmation.

 

  “You aren't in trouble, we just wanted to see if we were hearing right.” Vernon said stepping out of a door near us.

 

 We all stopped breathing for a second making Vernon laugh.

 

  “Don't have a heart attack please. We just wanted to talk.” Joshua said looking out from behind the door.

 

  “Uhh...okay...” I mumbled, regaining sanity first.

 

  “You guys must have come a long way just to see the concert.” Vernon said looking at our bags.

 

  “It was worth it.” Mari said giving them an eye smile.

 

  “That's good to hear.” Joshua said smiling making Kim look away.

 

  “Does she talk?” Vernon asked looking at Kim.

 

  “Who? Kim unnie?...She might have lost her voice from when you waved at us earlier. Both of you are her favorite members, along with The8.” I said laughing silently.

 

  “Who are your favorite members?” Vernon asked looking at Lia.

 

  “Jihoon, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Wonwoo and you.” I said smiling showing them an eye smile.

 

  “Wow...so many.” Joshua said, still looking at Kim.

 

  “UNNIE!” Mari yelled making Kim look at her in surprise.

 

  “Yes Mari?” Kim asked looking at Miri with wide eyes.

 

  “Joshua is trying to get your attention.” Mari said pointing at Joshua, who looked away causing Vernon to laugh.

 

  “Vampnon.” I said before turning around and looking at a wall, trying to keep myself from laughing.

 

  “Beonon , Jisoo , mwohaneungeoya?” a voice asked before a pink head of hair popped out to find Joshua and Vernon.

 

 I looked at the door then looked away quickly and tried not to scream, making Vernon laugh.

 

  “Paendeul-ege malhagi.” Vernon said to Jihoon, pointing at the group of four girls.

 

  “Wae?” Jihoon asked looking at the four girls in confusion.

 

  “Geudeul-eun danji uliui konseoteu leul bogi wihae migug-eseo yeogiewassda.” Joshua said, finally looking away from Kim.

 

 Kim, Mari and I looked at Sera in confusion.

 

  “Vernon said they were talking to fans and Jihoon asked why. Joshua told him it was because we come from the US just to see their concert.” Sera said translating what was going on.

 

  “You speak Korean?” Vernon asked looking back at Sera.

 

  “Neh.” Sera said blankly.

 

  “Museun il ijyo?” Jihoon asked looking at Sera and then at me.

 

  “Why is he staring at me?” I asked Sera while looking at Jihoon.

 

  “I don't know.” Sera said shrugging.

 

  “Geunyeoui nun eun jinjja inga?” Jihoon said to Vernon with a shocked face.

 

 Vernon, Joshua and Sera laughed at the question.

 

  “He's asking if your eyes are real.” Joshua said point at my eyes.

 

  “Neh.” I said nodding.

 

  “Geu meosjin.”Jihoon said making me blush.

 

 Nice was one of the few words I actually knew.

 

  “Dangsin-eun geunyeoui bimyeong eul mandeul lyeogohagoissda. dangsin-eun geunyeoui ma-eum-e deuneun hoewon-ibnida.” Vernon said making me look at Sera with wide eyes.

 

  “He said that Jihoon was going to make you scream for complimenting your eyes because he is your favorite member.” Sera said looking around.

 

  “Who is your favorite member?” Joshua asked looking at Sera.

 

  “S.Coups.” Kim, Mari and I said at the same time.

 

  “Nae ileum eul deul-eossda.” S.Coups said coming out and looking at the girls.

 

 We all pointed at Sera, causing Jihoon and the other two boys to laugh.

 

  “Naneun daleun hoewon eul eod-eul su issseubnida.” Vernon said to S.Coups before walking away.

 

  “Where is Vernon going?” Kim asked looking at the retreating figure.

 

  “He's going to get the rest of the members.” Sera said staring at S.Coups.

 

  “Oh god....I can't handle Junhui...” Mari said looking at me wide eyed.

 

  “Geunyeoui meoli neun jayeon?” Jihoon asked pointing at my hair.

 

  “Neh.” Sera said answering Jihoon's question.

 

  “What did he even ask?” I asked looking at Joshua and Sera.

 

  “He asked if your hair was naturally blonde.” Joshua said looking at Kim again, who was spacing out.

 

  “Unnie....talk to Joshua.” Mari whispered making Kim snap out of it.

 

  “Naneun paen-i yeogie iss-eossdeon deul-eossda.” Junhui said coming back with Vernon and the other members.

 

 Mari stopped breathing on the spot causing me to snap my fingers in front of her face.

 

  “I'm home...wait what?” Mari asked looking at me in confusion.

 

  “Thanks for returning.” Vernon said laughing.

 

  “Shut it Vampnon.” I said, laughing when he got a very confused face.

 

  “Vampnon?” he asked confused.

 

  “You look like a vampire and your name is Vernon...Vampnon.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Ulineun jigeum tteona.” S.Coups said making Vernon, Joshua, Jihoon, and Sera pout.

 

  “Ulineun yeogie meomuleul su issseubnikka?” Jihoon asked looking at S.Coups before going back to staring at me.

 

  “Geunyeoneun hangug-eoleul haji anhseubnida.” S.Coups said looking at him.

 

  “Ideul-eun beon-yeog doel su.” Jihoon said pointing at Sera, Joshua and Vernon.

 

  “Naneun ttohan deo manh-eun sigan-eul gajigo sip-eo.” Junhui said staring at Mari, who had become strangely quiet until Junhui spoke.

 

  “What did he say?” Mari asked looking at Sera.

 

  “He said he wants to stay longer.” Vernon said looking at Mari with a smile.

 

  “Still Vampnon....” I said causing him to laugh.

 

  “Still don't get why you call me that.” Vernon said smiling.

 

  “Okay...” I said looking back at Jihoon, who was staring at a wall.

 

 We all talked for a few more minutes before they were told they needed to leave.

 

  “Will you guys come again?” Vernon asked looking at the group.

 

  “Neh. We will come back for another concert.” I said smiling.

 

  “Okay. See you guys again.” I said before we left.

 

  “So innocent.” Joshua said watching the taxi leave.

 

  “They are not.” Vernon said laughing.

 

~With the girls~

 

  “I can't believe that actually happened...” I said spacing out.

 

  “Me either....” Kim said pinching herself to see if she's awake.

 

  “You are awake Kim....Junhui looks even better in person...” Mari said staring at the headrest of the drivers seat.

 

  “They all are.” Sera said making everyone laugh.

 

  “When we return to Cali....no one should know about this.” I said looking up with a serious face.

 

  “I agree....If their Korean fans find out...we will get so much ...” Mari said looking at me.

 

  “This stays between us...and only us.” Kim said silently.

 

  “Well...and them of course.” Sera said making us all laugh again, even though it was a serious conversation.

 

  “We have school when we get back.” I said making the girls fake vomiting.

 

  “Hey...it's not that bad. I'm sure everyone misses their favorite cover group.” Mari said laughing.

 

  “Please remind me...what made me join that anyways?” Sera asked looking at us.

 

  “We are all best friends. That's what.” Kim said grinning.

 

  “What should we do for the returning song?” Mari asked trying to scoot closer to everyone.

 

  “What about...Mansae?” I asked with a giant smile.

 

  “Works for me.” everyone said at the same time, causing us all to laugh.

 

 We arrived at the hotel and as soon as we hit the beds, we were asleep.

 

….....Thank you to all my subscribers for waiting patiently for my update....I am terribly sorry for not updating in a while...my grandfather passed away and I had to help my auntie move in with my grandma. Hope you like this chapter...and I will update again as soon as possible.