Ch.25

With Seventeen!

Ch.25

'Meetings and Fights'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 'I will. Goodnight Jihoon. <3' -Lia

 

 'Goodnight Lia. <3' -Jihoon

 

~Now~

 

 The girls and I woke early in the morning and headed to the company building in my car. Today was supposed to be a day off, one of the last ones we had, but we wanted to walk around the company and maybe practice in our room.

 

 Jihoon had messaged me early in the morning saying that him and the guys were going to be with Seungkwan all day for his birthday and after a video chat where the girls and I sang happy birthday for him, we decided to be productive.

 

  “Hey maybe we can go visit Ari. We haven't seen her since the accident.” I said, locking my car as we entered the building.

 

  “Sure. I want to get to know her better.” Kim said, skipping next to Mari.

 

  “Do you think we'll find Myon?” Mari asked, walking next to me.

 

  “Why don't you ask me yourself big sister?” a voice said, causing us all to turn with wide eyes.

 

  “YAH! KYU MYON! THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN ALL THESE YEARS?!” Mari asked, storming up to her twin brother.

 

  “Mari...calm down. I think the entire building heard you.” Sera said, walking over towards the twins.

 

  “Yah..Myon, try not to make your sister even more mad. We even had to find out from my sister that you were here...although she doesn't know you are her brother.” I said, knocking Myon on the forehead. 

 

  “Who is your sister?” Myon asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

 

  “I am.” Ari said, coming from behind us, grinning from ear to ear.

 

  “ARI?!” Myon screeched, making Mari hit him.

 

  “Hi Myon.” Ari said, waving at him and hugging Mari and I.

 

  “Let's....go to our practice room.” I said, dragging Ari by her hand.

 

 After we all settled into the room, lots of talking happened.

 

  “So why did you never call?” Mari asked, sitting on the ground near a mirror.

 

  “Because I knew you'd freak out.” Myon said, sitting right next to her.

 

  “At least you were finally right. Being under the same company as Seventeen....of course I'd freak out.” Mari said, crossing her arms and huffing.

 

  “Why is everyone in your family good looking?” Kim asked, looking between Mari and I.

 

  “Him, good looking?......I got all the looks. He is a potato.” Mari said, making everyone laugh.

 

  “A cute potato.” Myon said, making us die on the ground.

 

  “So how did you guys get here anyways?” Ari asked, looking at us.

 

  “I drove my car here. I think Doogi is still dealing with our dorm.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

 

  “I want to ride in your car one day and speaking of your dorm....I may or may not have found the person who destroyed it.” Ari said, sitting next to me. 

 

  “Just let me know when...and what would that person's name be?” I asked, quickly looking at her.

 

  “Park Haeun. She's been a trainee here for almost five years. I heard her bragging to some friends that she broke into someones dorm and tore it up.” Ari said, looking at the door.

 

  “Would you like to take me to your practice room?” Kim asked, standing up and walking towards the door.

 

  “As long and you don't fight.” I said, standing as well.

 

  “Fine, but no promises if she does something first.” Kim said, walking out the door.

 

  “Lead the way.” I said, pointing in front of me.

 

 Ari and Myon led us to their training room, where about twelve other trainees were. A lot of them bowed as we entered, while four girls in the corner rolled their eyes and continued talking to each other.

 

  “Ohhhh....B.H. You thought you could be slick?” Sera asked, causing the girl with black hair and blue contacts to jump.

 

  “Stupid girl thought she wouldn't get caught.” a female trainee, one who looked like she was Ari's age, said, laughing.

 

  “Too bad she couldn't keep closed and even worse that two of our members siblings train in the same room.” Kim said, glaring at Haeun.

 

  “So what. I still know your little secret and I can tell everyone.” Haeun said, making me laugh.

 

  “What? That we are dating members of Seventeen? Even our manager knows you pathetic .” I said, looking at her.

 

  “Unnie, I never knew you could cuss. I like it.” Ari said, making me shake my head at her with a smile.

 

  “Ahhh...so you have a younger sister. Who else has a sibling? Oh wait...let me guess, the wannabe Sunny?” Haeun asked, making her 'minions' laugh.

 

  “Hahaha so funny. At least she doesn't have to spread her legs and rumors to get attention.” I said, glaring at Haeun now.

 

  “So what. The CEO won't want you guys after he hears about you dating members of Seventeen. What will he do when he finds out his new girl group is already getting boyfriends? It's not like he's going to stop me from doing what i'm doing.” Haeun said, popping out her hip.

 

  “Actually...he's behind the door and heard everything you just said...including you not denying that you spread your legs to get attention.” Myon said, waving his phone.

 

  “Park Haeun, there is a reason you haven't debuted yet. I know you are only here to spread rumors about my artists and are...offering yourself to anyone who can give you information. Sadly, a lot of the information you get, is wrong. Yes, I know already that the members of GEMS are dating four members of Seventeen. Their manager told me when it happened, before their debut. You and your girls can leave, your contracts have been terminated already and any more rumors you try to spread will be taken care of legally, so unless you want to go to jail....by all means say anything you want.” the CEO said, coming out from behind the door.

 

  “You...you can't do this to me.” Haeun said, looking at the CEO with wide eyes.

 

  “It's my company...so yes I can. Leave. NOW.” he yelled, making the girls scatter and run out of the room.

 

  “Thank you CEO...” I said, bowing to him.

 

  “Thank Mari's twin. If it wasn't for him then I wouldn't have know about this. Try not to confront angry people in the future, I do not want my artists getting hurt.” the CEO said, before turning and leaving the room.

 

  “Thank you Myon.” Mari said, hugging her brother.

 

  “Oh...and you guys have a new dorm.” the CEO said, popping his head back in before disappearing.

 

….......Welp....finally found out who B.H is...and she's been taken care of!! YAY!!! throws confetti everywhere.....LOL.......yay Mari found her twin...and the CEO approves of the relationships XD......HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGKWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 (P.S. The pics below will be what the main, OC characters, look like.

 

Lia and Mari: http://i67.tinypic.com/2eocf88.png

Kim and Sera: http://i63.tinypic.com/mwryoi.png

Lia and Ari: http://i66.tinypic.com/e9dcvd.png

Mari and Myon: http://i64.tinypic.com/f20emt.png