Ch.21

With Seventeen!

Ch.21

“Who Are You?”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 'Goodnight <3' -Jihoon

 

 After reading his last message I put my phone down and fell asleep holding onto the necklace.

 

~Now~

 

 It has been four days since an army invaded the dorms and since then we've all been working on choreography, song arrangements and meet-up times.

 

  “Unnie, how many times should we meet before the month is over?” Mari asked, coming into my bedroom with the time schedule.

 

  “As many times as possible, without killing Zelo and Hoshi.” I said, smiling and looking back at my laptop.

 

 I was arranging the final music arrangement to the last song on our album and after that all we needed to do was record and add in the vocals.

 

  “Wow...you're fast unnie.” Mari said, sitting next to me.

 

  “When I have nothing else to do all day since you finished most of the choreography, what else do you expect me to do?” I asked, laughing at her when she shrugged.

 

DING DONG

 

  “Who is that?” I asked, looking at the time and seeing it was a little past noon.

 

  “I don't know. Where are Kim and Sera?” Mari asked, following me to the door.

 

  “The company building, working on choreography.” I said, moving to open the door.

 

  “Hello. My name is Ari Choi, i'm a new trainee at Pledis. The CEO sent me here to ask about tips. I think on how to be a trainee.” the girl at the door said, looking down at the ground.

 

 Mari and I looked at each other before shrugging and letting her in.

 

  “I'm Mari and this is the group leader, Lia. We weren't trainee's very long as i'm sure you know. May I ask how old you are?” Mari asked, looking at the girl.

 

  “I'm almost fifteen. I was born February 2nd 2001. I am half Korean, half American. I was raised here in Korea. I never knew my parents. My foster family said that I have an older sister though.” Ari said, looking around the dorm.

 

 I looked at Mari with wide eyes before looking at the girl in front of me.

 

  “Would you happen to know your parents names?” I asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

 

  “Elizabeth Choi and HwanGi Choi.” Ari said, thinking out loud.

 

 Mari and I looked at each other quickly before I jumped off the couch and ran to my room to find my cellphone.

 

(Phone conversation between Lia and her mom)

 

  “UMMA!” I screeched into the phone.

 

  “Neh?...Lia is that you? Why are you yelling?” my mom asked, probably holding the phone away from her.

 

  “Do I have a younger sister?” I asked, shaking a little.

 

  “I'm sorry...what?” my mom asked, audibly gulping.

 

  “You heard me mom. Do.I.Have.A.Younger.Sister?” I said, saying the question again slowly.

 

  “Why would you ask?” my mom said, walking towards someone, probably my dad.

 

  “Because there is a girl here who knows you names and looks exactly like me.” I said, trying to calm myself down.

 

 I heard my mom sigh into the phone before making a shuffling noise.

 

  “Yes. She was a surprise and we didn't know what to do. We had her a few days after you turned five. It was already hard not being able to be around you as parents and you were raised by nannies and baby sitters, I wanted to give her a better life...one with parents...so we gave her away and never spoke about it again.” my mom said, probably crying through the phone.

 

  “Why couldn't you just tell me?” I asked, looking around trying to get rid of the tears in my eyes.

 

  “Because I knew you would react like this. I'm sorry Lia, but I have to go now.” my mom said, hanging up on me.

 

 (END OF CONVERSATION)

 

  “Lia unnie, are you okay?” Mari asked, coming into my bedroom.

 

  “I'm fine Mari. Is Ari still out there?” I asked, looking up from my floor.

 

  “Yeah...she's sitting on the couch. Why is something wrong?” Mari asked, coming closer and putting a hand on my shoulder.

 

  “She's my younger sister....my mom....gave her up because she wanted to give her a better life than what I had. We are almost exactly five years apart.” I said, looking back at the ground.

 

  “That's...I don't know what to say unnie...do you want to tell her?” Mari asked, sitting next to me.

 

  “I should...I've always wanted a baby sister, but I always had you with me and you were more than enough...” I said, smiling at Mari.

 

  “Hey...the more the merrier...Besides...now we both have younger sisters.” Mari said, hugging me tightly before letting me go.

 

  “Well...then lets go tell her.” I said, standing up from my bed with Mari following closely behind.

 

…..........I'll stop here so as to not give so much excitement in one chapter XD....I hope you all like the random surprise!....I thought of it while I was writing the name of the chapter and this is what came out of it...sooooo weeee......events are happening!....There will be a picture of Lia and Ari below for you to see (although it will just be dolls I made from RinMaru, it's just to help you get the idea of what they look like :D).

 

~Pics~

Lia and Ari: http://i67.tinypic.com/21oc8e0.png