Sungmin* Kyuhyun

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For Gyaaaa

 

 

The meeting went a bit too long and he was tired!! As soon as the client left his office he sighed and took a deep breath .. it was a long day and he was glad it was over!! He looked around him; Ryeowook was working something on the computer table, Henry in his office on the phone then he looked at Kyuhyun. He was focused on something on his computer.

 

 

Sungmin turned off his own computer, signed the last few papers he had then left his office heading to Kyuhyun’s.

 

“Hey, how was the meeting?” said Kyuhyun ignoring the computer and facing his hyung .

 

“Too long but it was ok, we have his support, we did nothing wrong in the process ,” he looked at Kyuhyun’s smiling face. His smile was warm and comforting, “I’m tired, kyu let’s go home.”

 

“Give me 10 minutes, I need to finish this,”

 

Sungmin sighed; he was about to sit down on the couch in Kyuhyun’s office when he got a better idea. He walked behind the desk and to Kyuhyun’s surprise, sat in his lap straddling his legs, put his hands around him and just inhaled his scent that always made him feel like he’s finally home.

 

“What’s wrong babe?” asked Kyuhyun, putting his hands around Sungmin and hugging him tightly.

 

Sungmin said something that sounded like “Nothing” but it came out muffled in Kyuhyun ’s shoulder.

 

“Ok nothing it is,” Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s head, tightened his grip on him then turned around to finish his report with Sungmin clinging to him.

 

He was nearly done when he heard a camera shutter sound. He turned around to see Henry with his phone, “you guys look super cute,”

 

Sungmin turned his head to face Henry, “You hamster, delete the picture or else!”

 

“hyung are you kidding me? How intimidating do you think you are while you’re curled up in Kyuhyun hyung’s lap like this?” laughed Henry.

 

“he is right you know,” smiled Kyuhyun planting another kiss on Sungmin’s head, “but seriously Henry, delete that picture, but not before sending a copy to my email.” he smirked.