Leeteuk * Kangin

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For maryamhamad

I know you asked for a ,but I am writing a for this couple in two days. So I thought I will change this one to romance.

Leeteuk stared at himself in the mirror as he knotted his tie. Nerves tightened in his stomach, making his hands tremble. His tie finally knotted to his satisfaction, he studied himself in the mirror. The charcoal gray suit suited him, bringing out the blond streaks in his hair.He ran one hand down his suit jacket, making sure it lay properly against his body.

He didn't know why he was going to so much trouble dressing tonight. It wasn't even a date he was going on, though he wish it was.

Leaving his room, he walked to Kangin’s room. Kyuhyun, Eunhuk and Yesung had been gone most of the day, unwilling to face Kangin in his current state of irritability and snappishness. Leeteuk really couldn't blame them. Three weeks of Kangin in this state was enough to drive anyone away. He hoped going out tonight would ease Kangin’s mood.

Leeteuk could hear Kangin cursing as he knocked on his door. Without waiting for an answer, he went in. Kangin was scowling at himself in the mirror as he struggled with his tie. His right hand was in a bright blue cast from his elbow to his knuckles, the source of his ire. The broken wrist was courtesy of a nasty fight with several agents. Fortunately it was the only injury besides the usual bruises from the fight. Kangin was restless and irritable, prone to snapping at everyone around him in frustration.

"Let me help." Leeteuk said, brushing Kangin’s hands away. He straightened out the tie and began to knot it. Standing so close to Kangin, Leeteuk fought to keep his concentration on his hands and not how good Kangin smelled.

It had been Leeteuk's idea to invite Kangin out for dinner, hoping getting out of dorm would alleviate some of Kangin’s frustration. He knew a restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere, excellent food and service that would be the perfect place for dinner. Now, he just had to keep telling himself this was not a date, just a way to get Kangin out of home and his mind off his inability to work in the agency. But it was hard to remember that little detail when he was surrounded by Kangin’s scent and the warmth of his body.

"There. Done." Leeteuk stepped back, a little too quickly, needing a little room between them.

"Thank you, Leeteuk." Kangin said, reaching for his jacket. Leeteuk helped him into it. "Where is everyone? I haven't seen the others most of the day."

"Well, we all drew straws to see who got to stay with you today. I got the short one and everyone took off somewhere." Leeteuk teased, grinning at Kangin.

Kangin snorted but he was smiling a little. "I guess I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around lately."

Leeteuk arched his eyebrows. "You could say that. Come on. Reservations are for six."

~~~~~

Dinner turned out to be just the thing to draw Kangin out of his mood. He soon was smiling and laughing, his eyes warm and open, something Leeteuk rarely saw in the years he had been with Kangin. He was a wonderful dining companion, charming and attentive. Leeteuk even thought Kangin might be flirting with him at times but passed it off as a figment of his imagination.

Leeteuk wasn't quite sure when his feelings for Kangin had changed. He had gone from seeing Kangin as his friend to seeing the man behind that mask, and wanting him, flaws and all.

~~~~~~

"Thank you for dinner, Leeteuk." Kangin said, as they walked back to the car. "I know I hadn't been the most pleasant person to be around lately and I really appreciate tonight."

"You're welcome, Kangin." Leeteuk reached into his jacket for the car keys. He glanced over at the other man, enjoying how relaxed Kangin looked. He was still smiling, his eyes on Leeteuk were as open and warm as in the restaurant.

Not thinking, Leeteuk leaned forward, brushing his lips across Kangin’s. He felt Kangin’s sharp intake of surprise and cursed himself. He had not meant to do that. Before he could retreat, Kangin’s good hand slid around his neck, cupping the back of his head and pulling him into another kiss. Kangin’s lips parted, head tilting to deepen the kiss and this time it was Leeteuk's turn to gasp as Kangin kissed him.

When they finally parted, Kangin was smiling again. He Leeteuk's cheek gently as Leeteuk just stared at him, his lips tingling from the kiss. Hesitantly, he opened his arms, wondering if this was really happening. Kangin moved into his arms, his own sliding around Leeteuk's back, embracing him as tightly as he could with the cast on.

Closing his eyes, Leeteuk stopped thinking and just revelled at feeling Kangin in his arms. Maybe his dreams were not just dreams after all.