Sungmin * Kyuhyun

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For Fatoom137

 

 

It’s just after 8am and someone’s ringing the ing doorbell.

 

As Sugmin stumbles down the corridor, dressed only in his pants with a blanket draped over his shoulders, there’s nothing but curse words floating through his head. He can’t for the life of him work out who could be on the other side, he put a sign on his post box that says ‘Don't you dare ring the bell before noon!!’ and literally none of his friends are functional before noon on a Saturday.

 

In his sleep deprived state, Sungmin doesn’t bother to check through the peep-hole before he flings his front door open. Still, the last thing he was expecting to see was a very irate looking Cho Kyuhyun holding a dog in his arms.

 

“What on earth-?”

 

“Good Morning hyung,” Kyuhyun spits out, no doubt trying to look as menacing as possible while wearing fleece pyjama bottoms.

 

“What the do you want, Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asks, doing his best to close the door as much as possible to hide the fact that he’s literally half-. It’s not like Sungmin had been eager to indulge Kyuhyun back when the were together, but know almost a year since they broke up, he’s even less likely to play along.

 

“Your dog,” Kyuhyun says, “Got my dog pregnant.”

 

“What?” Sungmin chokes out, “You mean Puppy?”

 

“No hyung, I mean your other dog that Henry brought over a few weeks ago while I was away, because he was pet sitting for you and he didn’t want Minsu to be lonely.” Kyuhyun says, tightening his grip on the white squirming fluffball in his arms, “Of course I mean Puppy!”

 

And that’s, well. Okay. Sungmin can probably deal with this.

 

“And you couldn’t have just messaged me? Maybe at a more reasonable hour?”


 

“Of course not!” Kyuhyun huffs, “We’re going to be grandparents, Minnie! I thought you would be excited”

 

The thing is, Sungmin is VERY excited. It’s just this morning has been a bit much for him considering he’s been awake less than twenty minutes and has already had to deal with his very gorgeous ex-boyfriend being ridiculous.

 

“Well, I guess you should come in then.” Sungmin resigns, holding the door open far enough to let both Kyuhyun and his dog through.

 

As Kyuhyun pushes past him and into the lounge room, he can hear Puppy’s claws scrambling against the hardwood floor and Kyuhyun's excited voice calling out in response.

 

Okay, Sungmin thinks to himself, you can do this.