Yesung * Leeteuk

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For yeteuklove 

 

 

It had been half an hour, and Leeteuk still hadn’t said anything. He just sat in his favorite chair, sipping his coffe and reading the newspaper while Yesung sat at the desk, using his phone , all while wearing one of Leeteuk’s jumpers.

 

When Leeteuk had first noticed that it was indeed one of his jumpers, he had thought about saying something. The only reason he didn’t was because he wanted to see if Yesung would bring it up first. But after forty-five minutes, it became clear to Leeteuk that Yesung was planning on doing nothing of the sort.

 

He set down his newspaper in his lap. “You want to explain why you’re wearing one of my jumpers? And how you even got it?” Yesung didn’t look up, nor did he pause moving his thumb on his phone.

 

“I forgot to do my laundry, and didn’t have any clean clothes. I went into your room this morning and got one out of your closet.”

 

“My closet—how did you get into my room without me hearing?” Leeteuk asked with equal parts wonderment and annoyance.

 

“You’re not exactly a light sleeper hyung. Surprising, really. I would’ve thought you’d be stirred more easily, what with you having to always be on alert in the military .” Then Yesung put his phone down, turning to look at Leeteuk . “You don’t mind, do you? I suppose I could see If wookie has an old sweater or something I could borrow.”

 

Leeteuk blushed slightly, just a light pink, as he picked his newspaper back up and cleared his throat. “No, no, that’s quite alright. Just…ask next time.” Yesung let out a small smile and returned to his phone .

 

He told himself that he was only being nice, but the truth is, Leeteuk only let Yesung borrow his shirt because he hoped that when he got it back, it would smell like Yesung.