Kyuhyun*Ryeowook

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

 

For cmngcm

 

“Everyone’s looking, Kyuhyun.” 

 

Kyuhyun frowned, and rubbed the back of his head. He knew everyone was looking, he could feel the appointed stares. This was a bad idea, if he knew one. Ryeowook stood in front of him, barely reaching under his chin. The two had been dating for quite some time in secret, and now they were out in public together without any disguises. They had decided to date secretly due to their jobs. 

 

But today, they decided they would go on a date without any disguises, and just be themselves. 

 

Ryeowook reached out for Kyuhyun’s hand, and held it up with both hands towards his chest. Ryeowook grinned mischievously.

 

“Kiss me.” Ryeowook said, looking up at Kyuhyun.

 

“What… Ryeowook , do you seriously want to kiss here? Right now?” Kyuhyun asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

“Yeah, I do. Kiss me in front of everyone.” Ryeowook said, moving closer to Kyuhyun. The idea felt appealing on some levels, to be able to show off his boyfriend. But on other levels, he knew it may cause trouble for him later on. 

 

“Kyuhyun…” Ryeowook whispered, looking up. He clutched Kyuhyun’s shirt. Ryeowook ’s hair fell neatly on his face, and he looked beautiful to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s heart fluttered as Ryeowook puckered his lips slightly. 

 

“Alright.” He whispered, laying his hands on Ryeowook ’s waist. He leaned downwards and placed his lips on Ryeowook ’s. Ryeowook ’s lips were wonderfully soft, and Ryeowook closed his eyes, pulling Kyuhyun closer to him. 

 

Kyuhyun felt Ryeowook open his mouth slightly, allowing Kyuhyun to French kiss him. If kissing in public would’ve made things worrisome, then making out would’ve made it much worse. But in that moment, Kyuhyun didn’t care, and he felt that Ryeowook didn’t care either. 

 

Ryeowook deepened the kiss, and what felt like a century passed, the two broke apart, with Ryeowook panting and Kyuhyun trying to catch his breathe. Ryeowook glanced around, and saw they drew a crowd. 

 

"We better get going on our date, before the cafe closes." Kyuhyun said, touching Ryeowook 's head with his forehead. 

 

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Ryeowook said, still trying to keep his breathing rhythm even. 

 

"If this gets us in trouble, just know this was your idea."

 

"That's fine by me."