Eunhyuk*Sungmin

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

"See? I told you we would both fit."

 

"I ing hate you right now."

 

"You have a pottymouth!" His voice was bright with humor.

 

Sungmin  punched Eunhyuk's shoulder, or at least tried to. It was nearly impossible to move in the tiny barrel Eunhyuk had decided was the perfect hiding place. "Shut up, Hyuk. And, really? You call this fitting?" Most of the room was taken up by Eunhyuk's long legs, against which Sungmin was uncomfortably crammed.

 

"We got the lid on, didn't we?" Eunhyuk flashed his trademark gummy boy smile. While most people would be unable to resist the blinding whiteness of his teeth, Sungmin was unaffected. He replied with his trademark stare of doom.

 

"Well it's hardly comfortable, is it?" Eunhyuk shrugged and tried to stretch his legs a bit, unintentionally shoving the small boy into an even more uncomfortable corner of the barrel. "Ow! Hey!" He could feel little splinters biting through the thin material of his t shirt.

 

"Sorry. Are you uncomfortable? Cuz I'm fine." Sungmin's body was contorted so his knees were over his head. Eunhyuk could hardly see his face behind his legs.

 

"What do you think?" Sungmin hissed. "I've been crushed between your knees and the wall of the barrel for an hour now!"

 

"We've only been in here ten minutes"

 

"IT FEELS LIKE AN HOUR."

 

Eunhyuk frowned sympathetically. "Oh. I'm sorry. Here, let's try this." He shifted around, trying to readjust as Sungmin kept up a quiet stream of curses and he occasionally muttered apologies. "There. Is that better?"

 

They had ended up with Sungmin sat upon Eunhyuk's lap, his back leaning comfortably against Eunhyuk's chest and Sungmin's legs between Eunhyuk's knees. "I feel like a small child," he grumbled.

 

"Yeah, but it's comfortable, right?" Eunhyuk's quiet words sent soft breaths coasting across the back of Sungmin's neck. Sungmin jumped.

 

"Don't do that!" Sungmin shouted, trying desperately to move away in the small space.

 

"What?? What did I do??" Eunhyuk was completely confused.

 

"That blowing thing, that's--"

 

"A-HA! Found you!" The lid of the barrel slammed open dramatically and Yesung's voice rang merrily through. he looked in the barrel and frowned, realization crossing his face. "Oh. Have I interrupted something?" Yesung grinned.

 

"Hey Hyung! I found Donghae, he was clinging to the rigging like a weird --whaaaat is happening here?" Ryeowook's face appeared over the edge of the barrel. His impish expression implied much.

 

"Oh gods." Sungmin covered his face. "Okay, I'm out." He pressed himself deeper into the barrel and disappeared into the shadows.

 

Yesung and Ryeowook turned their full attention to Eunhyuk. "We weren't-- we didn't--" he stammered. He was interrupted.

 

"Eunhyuk. Is there anything you wanted to tell us?"