Sungmin * Kyuhyun

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For kyuminsauce

 

 

Eyelashes. The first thing Kyuhyun notices are his eyelashes, splayed across his cheekbones, which are the second thing Kyuhyun notices about him. Long eyelashes, cheekbones that he wants to pinch,those M shaped lips, dark hair styled perfectly into a swoop across his forehead that looks messy but probably took ages to get right. In short, he's beautiful.

 

"Kyuhyun," Zhoumi hisses. "Stop staring, you're being creepy again."

 

"Shut up." Kyuhyun mutters, flushing red. "That was one time."

 

"Three, actually."

 

"Twice." Eunhyuk says, sticking his head between Zhoumi's and Kyuhyun's. kyuhyun jumps.

 

", Eunhyuk . At least warn us when you're done bothering Donghae ."

 

"I wasn't done bothering Donghae , though. I could've gone on for hours, but he had to go to class." Donghae pouts.  

 

"Why does he put up with you?" Zhoumi wonders. Eunhyuk smacks him on the shoulder. 

 

"Jerk. He loves me, unlike you."

 

"Guess he'd have to, to put up with all the you come up with."

 

"Who was Kyuhyun staring at?" Eunhyuk asks suddenly. Zhoumi smirks.

 

"That guy over there." He points to a bench across from where they're sitting. Eunhyuk grins, and without another word he's gone, sliding into the spot next to the sleeping guy. 

 

Kyuhyun watches, horrified, as Eunhyuk proceeds to wake him up, then whisper in his ear. 

 

"At least he seems to know this guy." Zhoumi muses.

 

"Wonder how though. I've never seen him before..." kyuhyun trails off. Zhoumi snorts.

 

"Just because you haven't seen him doesn't mean Eunhyuk can't know him."

 

They fall silent again, watching Eunhyuk and the mystery guy talk. Eunhyuk keeps gesturing in their general direction, but the guy doesn't seem to understand what he's talking about, because he keeps shaking his head. 

 

Eventually he seems to get it, because his face lights up and Eunhyuk grins and nods, pointing at where Kyuhyun and Zhoumi are sat. 

 

"Oh god, what has he done?" Zhoumi groans.

 

"You said yourself that he seems to know this one." Kyuhyun reminds him. Zhoumi just gives him a look. Kyuhyun prods at his shoulder until they're interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

 

"Um, hi." He says. Kyuhyun looks up, surprised. He does a bit of a double take when he realizes that it's the guy who had been sitting across from them.

 

"I'm Sungmin ." 

 

"uhh..."

 

"Your friend told me you have a crush on me?"

 

Kyuhyun fainted.