Kangin * Yesung

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

This is for Kyuwoon_cho.

 

 

Yesung walks into the Kitchen. Shindong is making  food for himself.

"You know hyung sometimes I think you run on caffeine instead of food and sleep like normal people do." He opens the fridge to get the eggs.

 

Yesung takes a sip of his coffee before replying, "I do."

He looks at Yesung and raises his right eyebrow slightly, "Is the 90-year-old finally getting some action?"

 

Yesung ignores the first part of the sentence. He looks at Shindong,"What do you mean 'finally getting some action'?"

Shindong takes sip of his coffee, "By the looks of things I can safely assume you've had recently."

"Why do you say that?"

"One," He counts on his fingers, "Your hair is way more messed up than usual. Two. Your shirt is on backwards. And finally. Three. You have a hickie on your neck."

 Shindong points at Yesung's neck. Yesung walks over to the toaster and uses its reflection to look at his neck.

Shindong hoists himself up onto the counter, "And before you start acting like a prude do you mind telling me who the lucky lady was?"

Yesung finishes inspecting the mark on his neck.  Shindong start taking the carton of eggs to the the stove.

He takes out the frying pan.and start sipping his coffe.

"It's a man."

 

Shindong spits out his coffee, which lands mostly on the floor, "Did you just say 'man' as in..." He stops.

 

Yesung snorts, "As in I had with a guy last night. Yeah, that is what I mean." He looks at Shindong as he cracks four eggs. Shindong stares, "You mean youre gay?"

"No."

 

 Yesubg grabs a new pan and a packet of bacon and start helping Shindong.

"But you said that."

"I'm biual." He puts the bacon into the new pan. Shindong takes a large gulp if his coffee, "I don't think it means what you think it means."

"It means someone it attracted to both dames and fellas. Yes?"

"Uhh-huh." Another large sip. Shindong puts in four slices of toast.

"Are you making breakfast with me for him? Cause that seems like breakfast for three."

"I always make breakfast for us."

Shindong stopped cooking and gets a refill on his coffee. He drinks most of it in one go and cradles the mug between his hands. Footsteps come from the hall.

 

"Yesungie, do you know where we put the handcuffs? I can't seem to find them." Kangin walks into the kitchen, "Oh. Hey Shindong."

Shindong looks at Yesung and then at Kangin. Kangin is wearing a pair of boxers and his hair is messed up and he has a red line going down his stomach from the seam of the duvet. Shindong looks at Yesung again. He refills his cup one more time before walking out of the door, muttering something along the lines of not enough coffee for this .'

 

Yesung shrugs, "I think we left them secured to the bed post."

"Thanks, by the way, what was that about?"

"I think Shindong knows we're together."

"How'd he figure that out?"

"You did just ask where the handcuffs where and you gave me this." Yesung looks to the side and points out the hickey.

"Sorry." Kangin grins sheepishly while tousling his hair.

Shindong shouts from the hall way, "Sorry doesn't cover it!"

Kangin grins, "Concealer does though." He winks at Yesung and pull him for a kiss.

"He left his food."Yesung said "that's a first!"and they start laughing.