Sungmin * Donghae

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For lovesungmin, enjoy babe.

 

 

Sungmin woke up, an unnatural feeling of heaviness on his abdomen. Glancing down, all he could see was a tangle of black hair. He rolled his eyes and scoffed, attempting to sit up. “All right, Donghae, that’s it.”

 

The fish mumbled something incoherent, then nuzzled his face into Sungmin’s stomach and wrapped his arms tighter around the slightly disgruntled bunny.

 

Sungmin carefully pried Donghae’s arms off of him. “No, really. This is the fifth time this week. You can’t keep crawling into my bed.” Donghae sighed and sat up, yawning.

 

“And why not?”

 

Sungmin opened, then closed his mouth. “Because, hae,” he said, trying to stall, “you are an adult, and adults sleep by themselves.”

 

Sounding very much like a five-year-old, Donghae whined, “But my pillows aren’t comfortable.”

 

Sungmin shook his head in confusion. “What? Your pillows—what do you pillows have to do with anything?”

 

“Come on now, hyung, surely even you know the importance of a comfortable pillow.” With a huff, Donghae crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Fine, I get it, but that doesn’t explain why you have to come into my room and lay on me. Why don’t you just go buy better pillows?or go to the other members? ”

 

“Because pillows are cold, and you’re not. And I like you more ” Sungmin didn’t know what shocked him more—the statement, or the simple and casual way in which Donghae said it.

 

Well, hell. Sungmin couldn’t very well kick Donghae out of his bed now, could he? With a heavy sigh, he glanced at his watch. 4 AM, it read. He laid back down, and tried not to look at Donghae . “In that case, I guess it’s okay. Just—” He was cut off by Donghae swiftly putting his head back on Sungmin’s chest, and wrapping his arms around Sungmin’s waist again.

 

Sungmin's face heated up when Donghae proceeded to intertwine their legs. “J-just ask next time,” Sungmin mumbled. Though tense at first, he relaxed after he felt Donghae’s breath slow down and even out. With a soft smile at the child-like man currently using him as a body-pillow, Sungmin carefully placed one hand on Donghae's back, and curled the other into Donghae's hair.