Donghae *Yesung

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For strangelove324

 

Donghae always makes Yesung’s coffee just right. More importantly, Donghae always knows when the coffee should appear, which is why there is always a steaming cup of coffee on Yesung’s desk at 6am, 8am, and every Monday at 11am after the senior agents' all hands meeting with Director Kim. Once, when Yesung was certain that Donghae was still in the infirmary with three cracked ribs and a concussion - and also very certain that he had just visited Donghae in said infirmary - he’d returned to his desk to find a cup of hot coffee there anyway.

 

Yesung hates to admit it, but his best days are when he enters his small office to find a hot cup of coffee on his desk and Lee Donghae , sprawled out and snoring on his couch.

 

“It’s a courting ritual.” Heechul finally says, after five years of coffee being delivered to Yesung’s desk.

 

“What?” Yesung coughs, sputtering on his hot coffee. He promptly kicks Heechul out of his office.

 

On their next mission, Yesung finds himself climbing up the side of a water tower. It’s a long wait, and Donghae is far enough away from the action that what Yesung's doing right now isn’t a ridiculous breach of protocol. A small one, perhaps, but if this goes well, it won’t be the only breach of protocol he has to worry about.

 

“Hey, boss.” Donghae says, peering over the side of his perch. In response, Yesung hands him a paper cup from the small cardboard carrier he’s been carefully balancing.

 

Donghae looks a bit stunned.

 

“One milk, one sugar.” Yesung offers, by way of explanation.

 

“You got me coffee? You got me coffee!” Donghae says, although it sounds a bit like a shocked yelp.

 

“I was already getting some.” Yesung replies, which doesn’t really explain the half mile trek from the nearest coffee shop to the water tower, or the 100 meter climb to Donghae’s station.

 

“Yes, sir. Of course.” Donghae says, but the happy grin on Donghae's face assures Yesung that he’s finally gotten the right idea.

 

 

I finished all the requests *dance around*

I always wanted to write Sungmin *Yunho , I guess I request for myself keke.