Kyuhyun * Donghae

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For HaeHaeBaby

Donghae was up and moving before the bell had finished ringing. Despite the fact that he enjoyed school, excelling in all his subjects, summer vacation was still better. Slinging his backpack over his shoulder he worked his way through the dense crowd of students all in as much of a hurry as he was to start their holiday. He waved to a couple of cheerleaders and high fived the MVP of the basketball team all the while scanning the mass of humanity for one specific person.

"Hey." The soft voice issued from lips that brushed lightly against his ear. Almost immediately he was encircled by strong arms that held him with compromising familiarity.

"Hey yourself." Donghae twisted his neck and planted a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. "I was just looking for you."

"So I heard from Heechul, Wookie, Minnie, Kangin and Henry." Kyuhyun chuckled, his brown eyes twinkling with amusement. "What's so important?"

"It's the last day of school. We should go out and do something to celebrate."

"Like what?"

"I don't know." Donghae sighed looking somewhat forlorn. "Something. Anything. We're seniors now."

"hmmm" Kyuhyun looked thoughtful for a minute then smiled. "We could go to the lake. Have a campfire. Make S'mores." His voice dropped, taking on a husky timber. "Go skinny dipping."

The grin on Donghae's face brightened even as he shifted back closer to Kyuhyun. "Roasted marshmallows, chocolate and you under the stars, that sounds perfect."