Sungmin * Yunho

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

 

For me keke

 

Yunho is older than Sungmin, and naughty Minnie! 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin laid flush against Yunho in the center of their king sized bed. He traced the rim of his lover's belly button seductively. The pads of Yunho's fingertips worked a pathway from Sungmin's cheekbone to jawline.

 

"Again," Sungmin lazily requested.

 

Sweaty and spent, Yunho closed his eyes, forcing himself not to wince.

 

"Sungmin. I'm 39 years old and-"

 

Loud and exaggerated laughter interrupted Yunho and he turned over to his side, suddenly displacing his partner.

 

"Good night Sungmin."

 

Undeterred, Sungmin spooned behind the strong man, kissing his shoulder. Yunho pushed back.

 

"Babe," Sungmin stage whispered, "I'm the only one here...I know how old you really are."

 

"Then you should know it can't happen three times in a night! Those days have come and gone."

 

"Actually..."

 

"Min. Stop touching me and get some sleep!"

 

Sungmin's hand stilled against Yunho's groin. "I love you. I'm sorry I laughed. I love you and I'm not going to be able to sleep unless I know we're okay."

 

Reluctantly Yunho flipped to his back, "We're always okay. Don't overthink this."

 

Sungmin idly stoked Yunho's chest, "You told me to stop touching you."

 

"Because you were moments away from me pinning you down and giving you exactly what you're asking for, and it's already Tuesday morning."

 

Sungmin climbed on top of his husband, straddling his powerful hips, "I don't ever want to stop touching you."

 

Yunho's eyes hooded, "You're insatiable."

 

"Only for you. Never for anyone before I fell in love with you." Sungmin began to roll his hips.

 

"In love with my ," Yunho murmured, falling into his lover's rhythm.

 

"Your , your hands, your tongue, your eyebrows, your smile, o, yes! Your ! Babe!" Sungmin stretched out, fumbling toward the nightstand.

 

Yunho palmed Sungmin's behind, kneading his cheeks roughly," My intellect, my sense of humor, my wisdom and experience..."

 

"Definitely your experience. That's why I can never get enough of you, old man!"

 

Yunho gave Sungmin's a sharp swat and was rewarded with a lusty groan.

 

"I love you, bunny."

 

Sungmin kissed his husband deeply, "Show me."