Donghae*Siwon

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

 

 

For HaeHaeBaby

 

It had started with a few glasses of wine that turned in to a dozen or so shots of various liquors. It was just another one of their traditional movie nights; they cooked, drank and watched movies, in that order. However, tonight they had started with an old corny movie that required they play a drinking game of taking a shot anytime they saw a wire or poorly designed alien.

 

When the movie had ended Donghae's stomach made itself known with a loud rumble and Siwon had suggested they start cooking. This was a good idea except for one small problem, they were both very drunk. They had originally planed on baking macaroons, but Donghae decided he wanted a triple decker cake, and Siwon could never say no to the older man.

 

Siwon could cook anything sober; Donghae could barely make ramen when he was sober, so with both of them drunk they sound found themselves covered in cake batter. Donghae had gotten over excited and the mixer to quickly as Siwon poured in the wet ingredients.

 

" Oh! How did we make this mess? " Donghae asked as he wiped a pale green napkin through his long hair.

 

" Blame it on the alcohol, " Siwon said with a laugh as he poured what was left of the batter into a pan and slid it into the oven before turning to face Donghae and loosening his voice.

 

Donghae was covered from head to toe in blobs of cake batter, his normally straight hair frizzing slightly as he ran napkins over it. Siwon had never seen something so beautiful. Donghae began wiping off his face as Siwon continued to stare, " What? Did I miss a spot? "

Siwon felt his face heat up but an idea also formed in his head.

 

" Yeah just a bit on your cheek. " he said and watched as Donghae wiped a mostly clean face oblivious to Siwon's lie.

 

" Did I get it? " Donghae asked.

 

" Almost, it's just a bit to the…well here, allow me. " The younger man said with a smile as he brought his hand up to Donghae's face. However instead of wiping anything Siwon just cupped Donghae's cheek and leaned in for a chaste kiss.

Donghae stared back at Siwon in shock as the larger man drew back from the kiss.

" There ya go, all clean. " Siwon said with a blush.

 

" We should drink before cooking more often. " Donghae said with a mischievous grin and a slight blush.