Eunhyuk*Donghae

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For Strangelove324

 

Eunhyuk’s mom yells for him to get the door when the bell rings. He grumbles about having to leave his Xbox but he walks up to the door nevertheless. He doesn’t even bother checking to see who it is before he opens the door.

 

“Merry Christmas!” Donghae exclaims, all smiles and definitely in the holiday spirits.

 

“Merry . . . Christmas,” Eunhyuk murmurs back. It’s not that he’s a holiday Grinch or anything. It’s just that Donghae’s rather interesting choice of outfit has rendered him speechless, is all.

 

Donghae is wearing a red sleeveless shirt, green shorts, a Santa hat and around his waist is a giant red bow that’s literally half his size. Donghae pouts when Eunhyuk doesn’t hug or kiss him immediately. “Uh, I’m still waiting for my Christmas kiss?” Donghae points to the small mistletoe bauble that’s attached to his hat.

 

“Where’d you even find a ribbon that massive?” Eunhyuk blurts out. “And who helped you out with that monstrosity?” He hugs Donghae belatedly, careful not to ruin the ribbon somehow.

 

“My mom,” Donghae admits with a shrug. “It’s was half her idea too.”

 

Eunhyuk grins as he ruffles up Donghae’s quiff. “You hopeless romantic. Wanna come inside for a bit?” Donghae nods eagerly.

 

The instant they are inside and the door is slammed shut, Eunhyuk crowds Donghae up against the door and kisses him. This time, he doesn’t care if he messes up the bow because, it, it’s been too long since he last kissed Eunhyuk (an entire day and a few hours!).

 

They would have been perfectly happy to be stood there making out like a couple of teenagers if it hadn’t been for little Henry pointedly walking up to them and making gagging sounds. Donghae giggles as he pulls away and reaches down to scoop him up and say hi.