Eunhyuk*Ryeowook

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

  For wintertmm

Eunhyuk quickly checked the corridor outside the break room before shutting the door and moving back to Ryeowook;s side at the fridge. "Listen, clock me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. I think you want this. I know I want this."

"This?"

With one more glance at the door, Eunhyuk leaned into Ryeowook’s space. Deep into it. So far into it that their chests were touching. He wrapped his arms around Ryeowook, rubbed his Cheek against Ryeowook's cheek. "This," he whispered in Ryeowook's ear.

He turned his head, tilted it, kissed Ryeowook gently, drily, a featherdown of a kiss, on the lips. And waited.

Ryeowook had frozen when Eunhyuk's arms went round him, held as still as a rabbit when a hawk's shadow passes. After Eunhyuk's lips touched his, he stepped back until his back was against the refrigerator door. He looked surprised, but not overly shocked. But then, this was Ryeowook, master of the good front.

Eunhyuk let him go. Stepped back himself. Chin up, ready to take a punch.

The door opened and Donghae stuck his  head in, "What," he said, inexplicably. "Am I interrupting something private?"

"No," Eunhyuk answered, at the same time Ryeowook said, "Yes." The both looked at him.

"Right," he answered and closed the door again. A moment later, he knocked.

"One moment, please." Ryeowook called. "Eunhyuk, I. . . " he trailed off.

The clock was ticking, and Eunhyuk was painfully aware that half of the office could be listening at the door by now. "Look, Ryeowook, way I see it, you've only got three choices here: you can say yes, you can say no, you can hit me as a way of saying 'hell no' but without the unMountielike swearing. Which is it?"

His face was painful to look at. So open, for once. "Not no…."

"But?"

"I need some time. Could we possibly. . ."

"Yeah. I'll pick you up after work. Meanwhile, you do that -- " his hand circled near his head, in a gesture that could mean "thinking" or "crazy as a loon".

"Yes," Ryeowook agreed.

"But don't, you know, -- " he gestured again, something closer to pulling his hair, which perhaps meant "freak out" or "I've just bitten into a Scotch Bonnet pepper, please call the bomb squad."

"Ah. Well. I can't promise not to--" Ryeowook mimicked the last gesture.

"Gentlemen, this isn't a private office!" Sungmin barged in and crossed to the coffee machine. "If you need a discreet chat, what's wrong with the supply closet?"