Yesung * Sungmin

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For Seongmin137

 

 

 

Sungmin is a famous swimmer who sitting with his rival at the moment to prove his point. 

 

"Sungmin, are you sure this is absolutely necessary?"

 

"You’ve done this before, haven’t you?"

 

"Well, of course I ha—"

 

"And you do want to improve your time, right?"

 

"I do, but—"

 

"So you do know that shaving off your body hair does, indeed, reduce water resistance, yeah?"

 

"To my surprise, yes, but—"

 

"Then stop thrashing about and let me finish this before I cut you!"

 

“C-cut me? What kind of mobster talk did you pick up in China?!”

 

"Mobster ta— what the hell, hyung! Now, seriously, stop moving so much or I’ll lose my grip!”

 

"As in, lose your temper and then heads will roll?"

 

"As in, my hand will slip and the razor will cut you!" Although, in all honesty, he was very much close to losing his cool, too, if his ever increasing tone was any indication. "There, all done! Nice and smooth, see?"

 

The original idea behind the gesture was to make a point, but when Sungmin ran a hand over Yesung ’s newly shaven leg, he may or may not have lingered for a little longer than necessary to check how good of a job he had done. That was oddly soft skin, and all too pleasing to touch.

 

"Sungmin?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I’m not moving anymore."

 

"Eh—?" It was only then that Sungmin realized his fingers were still idly drawing patterns on the other swimmer’s leg, though he decided to play it cool instead of trying to fix his lapse. "I know, I’m just checking for a stubble. The closest the shave, the longer it will be until we have to do this again."

 

The look Yesung gave him in response wasn’t very convinced, but at this point, Sungmin didn’t particularly care. His mind was already too busy entertaining new ideas— purely for competitive reasons, of course.

 

"Well, then," He gave the shaving spray can a little shake, every bit as nonchalant as he could. "Towel off."

 

“What?”

 

"You used to swim in a speedo, right? Better shave off your thighs, too."

 

"But, Sungmin "Yesung blushed.

 

"Quiet! Trust me, you don’t want to force my hand on this!”

 

“That is definitely mobster talk!”