Ryeowook *Yesung

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For 29548E

 

 

Ryeowook , shivering, quickly unlocked his door, and he ushered Yesung inside. Once in the warm flat, they both breathed in the warm air that permeated the place.

 

"Some cold spell we're having," Ryeowook said, taking his coat off as he loosened his tie.

 

Yesung didn't say anything and went straight to the kitchen. "I'm going to make some hot chocolate. Do you want some?"

 

Ryeowook blanched at those words as images of hot chocolate mixed with cabbage floated in his mind. Hastily, he stalked after Yesung . "Why don't I make us some?"

 

Yesung gave him a defiant look. "I can do it. I might not cook anything well, but I can make a mean cup of hot chocolate!"

 

Ryeowook opened his mouth to say otherwise, but instead he shut his mouth and decided to give him a chance. "Don't make mine too sweet." He went and sat down on the couch and turn the TV on.

 

For the next twenty minutes, he continued to change the channel after a channel as he heard crashing and banging from his kitchen. It was when he smelled something burning that he decided to take a look and see if his kitchen hadn't blown up. Just as he peered around the corner, his face nearly bumped into a steaming cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Here." Ryeowook accepted the cup, surprised to see that it looked pretty good with a giant marshmallow bobbing at the top. He took a careful sip. The flavour exploded on his tongue, and he found himself his lips. It was a perfect cup. Not too sweet, just perfect! "This is great, Yeye!"

 

He reached out to muss up his lover's hair, but the burnt smell reminded him of his kitchen. He quickly stepped around Yesung and after looking at his kitchen, he nearly fainted. The kitchen was an absolute mess. Everything was brown.

 

"I'll clean it up. Don't worry." Ryeowook heard something being set on the table, and he felt arms wrapping around him from behind.

 

Ryeowook sagged in defeat, and he set his own cup next to Yesung 's and turned around in the embrace. Cupping Yesung's cheeks, he said, "You better."