Sungmin * Donghae

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

 

 

 

For kyuminsauce 

 

 

"Pumpkin ."

 

"Mint chocolate chip."

 

"PUMPKIN ."

 

"MINT. CHOCOLATE. CHIP."

 

Donghae was aware that they were making a scene, but he couldn't bring himself to care , not when they had a perfectly good reason for doing so. His boyfriend, well maybe not after this, seemed to think that pumpkin ice cream was the best. When in reality, everyone knows that mint chocolate chip is the hight of ice cream perfection.

 

"Honestly Hae, were you raised by barbarians? Oh wait, that's right, you were!" Sungmin snapped at his idiotic other half. Who even liked mint chocolate chip? Everyone knows that though pumpkin ice cream might look unapealing, it was from the dessert tray of the gods.

 

"Oh, so we're bacy to 'Lee' and petty insults are we? Well let me tell you Minnie , at least I didn't have pumpkin ice cream forced down my throat as a child, that's practicly a form of abuse. You are so chubby " Donghae snarled back.

 

By now they had begun to get curious looks from other shoppers as that child rivals turned lovers grappled over two cartons of ice cream.

 

"How dare you?!! And for your information I won't stoop so low as to eat mint chocolate chip ice cream, even the boundries of love only strach so far." Sungmin looked smug.

 

Donghae gaped. "Oh. OH. So that's how it's going to be. You're bringing our relationship into this now? Well I can assure you, Lee Sungmin, you will be sleeping on the couch for the foreseeable future." Donghae fumed, how dare this nut loving fool bring something up like this now of all times.

 

"Me or you?"

 

"Definitely you!!"

 

The blonde smirked. "I'll bet I know way for you to forgive me..." He had an evil look on his face.

 

"And how would that be?" Donghae asked, crossing his arms protectivly around his ice cream as he did so. Whatever his hyung was plotting now couldn't be good. The older only smiled, leaning in to whisper in Donghae's ear.

 

....................................................................................................................

 

The couple left the store five minuites later, a tub of pumpkin and mint chocolate chip in their cart. Sungmin wore a knowing smile on his face, while Donghae had a massive blush on his, with wide smile on his lips.

 

In the end, Donghae couldn't argue against the idea of mint chocolatly goodness off of his lover, even if that meant he might have to eat pumpkin in the progress.