kyuhyun*Sungmin

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For minniejagya

I wrote the kyumin then I noticed I skipped the kyuhae. I am going to post Kyuhae tomorrow.

 “No.”

“What do you mean, ‘no’?” Leeteuk said, frowning down his spectacles at the agent. “Sungmin, the stability of the whole of the first world is at stake! You cannot seriously be refusing the mission!”

Sungmin crossed his arms, jutting his chin out. “Leeteuk, I understand the severity but – there must be another way! Or, better yet,” the agent said, narrowing his eyes, “Make Cho get into a dress for this.”

Leeteuk gave an exasperated sigh, leaning back in his chair. “Sungmin, we’ve already been over this. The fact of the matter is, is that you and Kyuhyun are Super junior’s two best agents, and quite frankly, you're the more –“

“Say feminine and I’ll kill you –“

Delicate one.” Leeteuk finished, giving the agent a stern look.

Sungmin attempted to return said stern look.

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow in retaliation. Sungmin squinted, his face reddening, holding his ground –

Sungmin huffed out a breath of air, throwing his arms in the air.

“Fine. Fine,” the agent said, not at all pleased. “I’ll do it. But on one condition – Cho is never, ever, ever allowed to speak of this. Ever.”

Leeteuk coughed into his hand in a rather suspicious, covering-a-laugh-like manner.  “You have his word, Minnie.”

 

***

 

As it was, instead of the usual laughing, jokes and petty insults, the first time Cho Kyuhyun saw his partner, and for the sake of the mission ‘fiancé’, he merely gaped.

Because surprisingly enough, Sungmin in a dress was… actually quite a sight.

Soon enough, though, the other operative caught himself. Much to Sungmin’s continuous dismay. (After all, the silence had been a blessing while it lasted.) “Well now, I always knew you were a girl.”

“Oh, god, I wasn’t expecting that one, Jerk.” Sungmin – eh hem –Minsung (now)replied sarcastically, scolding down his nose at the other man.

“Now Minsung, is that any way to treat your eccentric fiancé?” Kyuhyun countered, smirking even as he held out a hand for Sungmin to grasp. He did so – purposefully taking Cho’s hand in a bone-crushing grip through his silk gloves.

Darling, I have no clue what you could possibly be talking about.” Sungmin said, flashing the man next to him a painted grin and ‘accidentally’ knocking him in the family jewels with his purse.

Kyuhyun grunted, though in his defense never dropped his own plastered smile. Instead, the agent merely dragged Sungmin along to their automobile.

“I see no expenses were withheld in order for us to attend this opening, sweetie.” Sungmin said with a cherry smile, planting a rather wet, loud and lipstick-ed kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek, just as the chauffeur was pulling away.

“Of course,” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth, fishing out a handkerchief with which to rub the rouge from his cheek. “Darling. Only the best for you.” Under his breath, the operative added, ‘call me sweetie again, and I will bury your body in the wood.’

Sungmin gave an ugly laugh at this, latching onto his ‘fiancé’s’ arm . “Oh, love. How sweet of you!” And then he promptly resumed crushing Kyuhyun’s hand in that damned vice of a grip.

Kyuhyun wasn’t really sure he was going to be able to survive the night.

 

***

 

As it was, Cho Kyuhyun, infamous art collector and heir to quite a bit of old money, and his ‘fiancé’, Lee Minsung, retired showgirl and up and coming flapper socialite, were the hit of Morgana Cho’s most recent art show. So popular, actually, that the pair nearly failed to get away from the crowds long enough to complete their mission.

“And where the hell did you put the tool kit?!” Kyuhyun quietly exclaimed, staring incredulously at the agent next to him as they stood, currently, in a rather secret laboratory, standing over a rather dangerous and terrifying bomb which evidently they did not have to tools with which to disarm.

Peachy. Perfectly peachy.

Kyuhyun said as much. Sungmin glared, stepping into the other agent’s space, and promptly reached down his stuffed bust.

“Sungmin, I really don’t think this is the time to be addressing your –“ Kyuhyun began.

Sungmin pulled out a small case, pliers and a – um, what? – grenade…?

Kyuhyun’s mouth flapped for a moment, only clicking shut when he caught sight in the dim light of Sungmin’s smug look.

“Think you can manage, agent?” Sungmin said, cocking his head to the side and canting his hips. Kyuhyun tried to ignore the heat that rose to his neck at this, instead taking the offered objects. Right, bomb, mission, important, Sungmin in a dress –

The agent flushed more, thankful now for the low light, and clicked on one of Leeteuk’ portable lamps, squatting near the bomb.

About ten minutes later, Kyuhyun gave a muted exclamation of triumph.

Sungmin, personally, thought it was about damn time.

 

***

 

As it was, after disarming the bomb, the pair had left to rejoin the opening party. And, well, if they perhaps got a bit too drunk on celebratory wine – well, who could blame them. And if they just so happened to be found snogging on the balcony around midnight –

 Well, as they say, what happens during a mission…