Sungmin*Kangin

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For Gyaaaa 

 

 

“Your hands are really ing sweaty. Gross.”

 

“Shut up and stop complaining.”

 

With that, Kangin  literally takes matters into his own hands and ensures that his apparently sweaty fingers remained further entwined around Sungmin’s ; not being able to resist the smirk forming on his lips.

 

He can almost feel the other boy shudder as his slick hands grip his own, and Kangin simply only laughs. He was almost entirely sure that his sweat bothered Sungmin in no way at all- his hands were just as sweaty, and he was equally as guilty- it was just that the shorter boy restlessly attempted to find ways to make Kangin pissed. 

 

“If you’re in a ing band, sweat shouldn’t bother you this much,” Kangin added matter-of-factly.

 

Sungmin only pouted, and continued swinging their connected hands back and forth in between them. The two of them remained silent for a moment; Kangin chewing on his lip every now and then (simply out of habit). He was beginning to agree with Sungmin- his hands really were ing gross, not to mention the feeling of their two slick hands clenched together. 

 

A sly grin reappeared on Kangin’s face as an idea began formulating in his mind- a rather awful idea, to be exact; something that would make Sungmin flip.

 

Then, all of a sudden, without warning, Kangin ripped his hand from Sungmin’s and started wiping his sweaty palm all over his bare arm, eliciting a shocked, somewhat even pained shriek from his boyfriend’s direction. Sungmin’s opposite hand immediately flared up to where Kangin’s hand sweat had been smeared and began rubbing it furiously.

 

“I’m going to ing kill you, hyung.”

 

Something in Kangin’s conscience told him to run as fast as he could- or maybe it was just something Eunhyuk had previously advised him to do if Sungmin were to ever get pissed- but anyhow, he took off, and not much to his surprise, Sungmin trailed not too far behind him.

 

Kangin definitely wasn’t going to win any ‘Boyfriend of the Year’ awards.