Donghae*Sungmin

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

 

For magicrane.

 

Sleeping with Donghae was a pain.

 

Not the part. Well, sometimes, especially in the beginning, but they had worked around that by now. No, it was the actual sleeping part that got annoying.

 

Sungmin didn’t sleep deeply. Maybe it was because he’d spent so much time running around, but even the smallest things woke him up. Quiet sounds, unexpected movements, shifts of temperature… Sungmin was aware of them all.but here, in the safety of the Donghae's apartment, it would have been nice to turn that part of his brain off.

 

Donghae was a restless sleeper. He was always tossing and turning, and occasionally tended to drool in his sleep. Sungmin wouldn’t have minded that so much, if Donghae didn’t also have an unfortunate habit of hogging the covers. In the middle of the night Sungmin would wake up, feeling cold, and realize Donghae had rolled over to the side of the bed, taking the covers with him.

 

Like right now, for instance. Sugmin shivered in the cold night air as he sat up in the bed and looked down at Donghae in annoyance. The frown on his face quickly turned into laughter. Donghae had apparently rolled around so much that he was enclosed in the blanket like a cocoon, with only his head free at the top. Sungmin doubted he could even move his arms and legs in there, but Donghae was snoring softly, murmuring something vague about aliens. Sungmin smiled fondly as he looked down at the idiot lying beside him. He leaned down to press a quick kiss on Donghae’s lips.

 

“Minnie..?” Donghae murmured, looking up at him through half-closed lids. “You’re not green?”

 

Sungmin smiled fondly at him. “No, I’m not,” he agreed, shaking his head slightly. “Why would I be?”

 

“I dreamed you were,” Donghae said, then frowned. “Why can’t I move?”

 

“The universe has decided to punish you for your crimes and enclosed you in a blanket cocoon,” Sungmin said. “Maybe you will turn into a butterfly.”

 

“Not funny, hyung. I seriously can’t move,” Donghae said. “And what crimes?”

 

“Hogging the covers, obviously,” Sungmin smiled, leaning in for another kiss. “Maybe I should just leave you like that.”

 

“Harsh, Min,” Donghae pouted. “Don’t you love me?”

 

Sungmin laughed and proceeded to roll Donghae aside to find the edge of the blanket and spin him loose. “Take this as a lesson. Never hog the covers again,” Sungmin when Donghae could move again.

 

“Who needs covers?” Donghae said, smiling as he pulled Sungmin close. “I can hog you instead.”

 

Sungmin smiled as Donghae leaned in to kiss him. “I’m fine with that.”