Kangin *Siwon

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For 29548E

Omg that was hard , I see both of them as top .

 

 

Kangin just stared at the large bouquet of deep red roses that Siwon was holding up for him. They looked absolutely beautiful and if he actually thought that they were for him, Kangin would have been flattered.

 

“They’re really nice, Siwon ,” Kangin said, unsure of what Siwon wanted him to say. “Are they for Kyuhyun?”

 

He knew about the singer who Siwon had first met when he’d come to Seoul and maybe there was a twinge of jealousy there because Kangin was nursing the most ridiculous crush on Siwon . There was also the small fact that even Heechul seemed to approve of Siwon , but Kangin liked to ignore that.

 

Siwon frowned, “Kyuhyun and I are merely friends.”

 

He held out the roses to Kangin insistently, just the slightest bit of that warm smile on his face, “These are for you. As I understand, that what I have to do If I want to court you even if you're a man.”

 

Kangin’s brain skittered and crashed to a halt. Courting. Courting. Siwon wanted to court him. He was stuck on that because it was just… it was impossible. He had to be dreaming.

 

Almost in a daze, Kangin accepted the flowers, feeling a flush in his cheeks as he did so. This was just… he couldn’t believe that it was happening.

 

“Why…?” It was the only word he could get out, his voice seemed to have decided to take a vacation.

 

There was that beautiful smile, the infectious one that made Kangin’s heart flutter in his chest as it jumped up into his throat. He felt too warm and giddy all at once; it was like he was a teenager all over again. That was how Siwon made him feel. There were other feelings too – like a burning attraction and the way that any contact with Siwon made his skin tingle for hours afterward.

 

“There are many reasons,” Siwon said. “I fear that if I attempted to speak of all of them, we would be here for many years. For now, though, you only need to know that I find you attractive – both in looks and in your personality.”

 

Oh. Well, that was…

 

Kangin knew his cheeks were bright red and he couldn’t help the stupid smile on his face as he said, “Thank you."