Heechul * Hankyung

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

For Prom15e-to-13elieve and kangteuk4eveah

Heechul as 16 years old while Hankyung is 22. I find the idea of Heechul as shy is fuuny.Nonetheless, I wanted to write something new.

 

Being wedged between Hankyung and the wall gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "stuck between a rock and a hard place," for Heechul. Heechul wriggled against Hankyung, his arms pinned above his head with Hankyung’s thigh pressing insistently against his crotch.

He could barely stutter out what he wanted to say when Hankyung bit at his ear.

"Hankyung… the owner should be back soon… what if she catches us?" the pretty boy asked breathily, rocking his hips against Hankyung.

It had been like this every time since Heechul had managed to get himself an after-school job. He'd seen Hankyung around, of course, it was a small town, but he never paid much attention to the chinese guy until he'd come to the bakery for part-time work. Each time, as soon as the owner, Mrs.Kim, left, Hankyung would drag him into the cramped broom closet to "show him something."

Something, indeed.

The chinese guy smirked and nipped at Heechul’s neck in response. "She won’t, trust me," he replied, confident. "Just try not to be too loud."

Heechul squirmed again, moving his head to the side to find Hankyung’s lips. Kissing Hankyung was a little like drowning, with the way that the blondhead stole his breath each time, swallowing his gasps with each touch of tongues. Hankyung pressed further against Heechul, pushing him solidly against the wall behind him. Hankyung shifted, just a little, and his crotch rubbed up against Heechul’s, damp and warm.

Breaking the kiss, Hankyung let Heechul's arms come down, his mind on other things. He yanked at the pretty boy's pants, undoing the simple button clasp. He stuffed his hand into Heechul's pants, freeing his from its fabric confines. Hankyung pumped his slowly, watching Heechul bite his lip and tremble from trying to not even breathe too loud.

"Ah, don't stop!" Heechul blurted out in a harsh whisper when Hankyung removed his hand.

"Shh, shh," Hankyung said, motioning for Heechul to turn around. "Quiet's the game, remember?"

Heechul nodded, turning so that his belly was flat against the wall. His spark of impatience was quelled when he heard the zipper of Hankyung's pants, a slight rustling of soft cotton, and the muffled 'pop!' of a flip-top cap. Heechul let his own pants pool at his ankles in anticipation of what came next, his cheeks flushed furiously as Hankyung pressed against him, his arousal plain and insistent. Hankyung's tongue lapped at the back of Heechul's neck and he shivered, his own throbbing. He turned his head, pressing his cheek against the wall.

"Oh..." Heechul murmured, his breaths quick and short as slick fingers worked their way inside of him. Heechul brought his arm across his mouth, muffling himself with his long sleeves. Hankyung's fingers were long and calloused, experienced, and touching Heechul in ways that made Chinese New Years' look dull in comparison to the fireworks going off behind his eyes. Heechul pushed back against Hankyung's fingers urgently, and Hankyung had to stifle his own groan. He couldn't wait to get this boy into a real bed, real soon, but oh this would definitely do for now.

"Hankyung, hyung," Heechul panted, wriggling. "Come on, you have to, because I can't--"

Heechul's words melted into a low, barely audible moan as Hankyung replaced his fingers with his , pushing in with agonizing slowness. Heechul shook with the effort of trying to not cry out when Hankyung was buried fully, deeply inside of him, impossibly large.

"You ready?" Hankyung whispered into Heechul's ear, punctuated with a tantalizing flick of his tongue. Heechul's only response was another muffled moan that made his twitch pleasantly.

Taking that as the only affirmation he would get, Hankyung wrapped his hand around Heechul's , pulling out of Heechul and slamming back in hard enough to make the usually modest boy hiss out a curse. Hankyung in again, engulfed in the tight, lube-slick heat, his teeth tugging on Heechul's earlobe, his fingers sliding up and down, slippery with Heechul's precome.

"I heard you," he breathed, feeling Heechul's stifled groan vibrate through him. "Say it again," Hankyung commanded, ing into Heechul as hard as he could.

"," Heechul muttered, and it was so unlike him, but Hankyung felt so good inside him, rhythmic, stretching him out, filling him up, making him see stars in the darkness behind his eyes with every . He pushed back against Hankyung's when he felt the boy's teeth sink into his neck, , nibbling, marking him; he felt the heat pooling in his groin, snaking up his spine, his fingertips tingling with need and desire.

He needed this, he needed to come so badly, feeling the pleasure shoot up his spine with every . "Hankyung," Heechul moaned, bucking into the blondhead's hand. "I'm going to--"

"Yes," Hankyung cut him off, his voice husky, laced with lust. He was so close, so close, with Heechul pushing back on to him frantically and --

"Heechul, ," Hankyung cursed as he deeper into Heechul, crumbling under the pressure, pleasure crackling through him like electricity. Blood rushing in his ears, he barely heard Heechul's moan as he shuddered beneath him, and went limp, coating his fingers milky-white.

It seemed like forever before Heechul's breathing returned to normal, and he winced when Hankyung pulled out of him.

"Some fun, huh, Heechul?" Hankyung finally said, satisfied.

"Yeah," Heechul responded as he tugged his pants up. He then paused. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"That," Heechul said irritably.

"Nope, I don't hear nothin'," Hankyung said with a shrug.

He'd barely had his pants buckled when the door to the storage room swung wide.

"...Aww, crap."