Sungmin * Siwon

Ask any pairing u want(drabble)

 

For lovesungmin 

 

Siwon loved to watch Sungmin.

 

He loved to watch him sleep, when his chest calmly rose and fell with every steady breath, his face completely open and relaxed.

 

He loved to watch him eat, the way his jaw worked as he chewed his food, and the way his adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.

 

He loved to watch him talk, especially when he was particularly excited about something, and using wild, animated hand gestures. He found the way Sungmin's eyes lit up with pure joy so endearing, simply adored the way his shaped M lips twitched as he spoke, and felt his heart flutter in his chest as Sungmin practically bounced in place.

 

Siwon loved to watch Sungmin play guitar, face intense, completely lost in the music, muscles bulging as his fingers worked their magic.

 

He loved to watch him shower; he loved to watch him sway his hips as he hummed while preparing a snack or a meal; he loved to watch him interact with their friends, always making them laugh; he loved to watch him read; he loved to watch him sing; and he especially loved to watch him when they were and intimate.

 

There were very few things in life that Siwon enjoyed more than being able to spread Sungmin out before him, tracing every inch of his skin. He loved taking his time with it, dragging it out, watching Sungmin respond to his touch, pupils blown wide.

 

He even loved watching Sungmin , when Sungmin didn't even know about it, and the sight of Sungmin's cheeks turning pink at realising that he had been watched. Siwon really loved watching Sungmin then shyly biting his lip, before allowing himself to be thoroughly kissed by Siwon .

 

As the years passed, Siwon loved watching Sungmin in everything he did; he loved being there to watch Sungmin grow old, and to be able to share that with him.

 

Siwon loves watching Sungmin .

 

Siwon loves Sungmin .