Chapter Twenty

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you know Yonghwa?” Hye immediately asked Minhyuk as soon as he sat on the shop’s couch.

“So that’s why you lure me with free food.” He made a smirk, a cute simper in front of Hye. “Why are you asking me things that you can ask him directly?” He asked. He asked even he knows the answer. He knew the answer because he knows Yonghwa.

“You know, I am a type of person that wants to see other’s point of view. I never settle for one person’s words.”

“Even that one person is Yonghwa?” He laughed. “Do we have an issue here?”

“That is not my point. You are messing with me.” She said with an annoyed expression.

“You know, day by day I am realizing why you and Yonghwa are such a match.”

“We are getting away with my agenda.” She sighed and offered Minhyuk a drink. “But why do you say so?”

“Now you are curious.” He smiled. “I knew Jung Yonghwa at school.”

“When?”

“High school. But we never started like we are the best of friends. We actually disliked each other back then.” He began to remember where it all started. “I didn’t like him back then because he never smiled to anyone. He never let anyone come on his way.”

“Then did he tell you that he did not like you too?”

“Yes. He did not like me since I am always his rival at academics. You know he is such a competitive man. Even before.”

“Boys will always be boys. You know Minhyuk there’s nothing special with your story.” Hye stood up. “I am giving you food for nothing.”

“I am not done yet.” Minhyuk sounded serious. “The whole world knew him like a strong wall. Like nobody can drag or push him on his goals and dreams. But I knew him, the real him.”

Hye looked at Minhyuk. “The real him?”

“Yep.” He half smiled. “When the world knew him like a concrete, I always knew him like a kite. Even back then.” Minhyuk have not said anything about Yonghwa to anybody. Not even his closest family or friend. “He is the kind of person that if it’s windy, his true self revealed.  A carefree and loving friend.” He smiled again. “And nobody has realized that, because all along they have thought that Yonghwa always get the sunny days.”

“Then why you didn’t make those people realized the true Yonghwa?” Hye was not convinced.

“I will ask you a simple question, would you bother to make yourself at home when to begin with they never treated you as a family?” He sounded to serious this time.

“Maybe?” She confusedly responded. “Maybe not. Why would I?” Hye smirked and getting Minhyuk’s point of view.

“That’s exactly my point. I am glad we are on the same page.”

“Did he never re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter