Chapter Thirtysix

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shinhye!” Kid Yeoreum shouted at her. She is bragging the toy vase that has a flower arrangement she made. “Where are you? Come see my vase, it is a lot prettier done yours.”

Little Shinhye slowly approached her. “Woah.” Then she pouted. “Don’t lie! Your Mom did it.”

Yeoreum giggled. “How did you know, Shinhye?”

“You cannot do a pretty arrangement like that.” Shinhye answered. “We are just kids.”

“You are right, but I will become Mom in the future.” Nine year old Yeoreum sighed.

“Of course Yeoreum, you will be. You will have your own flower shop and I will visit often.” She replied.

Yeoreum stopped. “Shinhye, what about you? Who do you want to be?”

Shinhye sit beside her and whispered. “I do have in mind now. I will tell it to you, but you need to keep it as a secret. Don’t tell it to my Mom or your Mom.”

“I promise! What is it?” She excitedly said as she lends her ear.

“A baker.” Shinhye whispered as if no voice was heard. “The one who bakes bread and cakes.” She sounded so happy.

“Really?” She smiled and whispered to Shinhye. “Then I will often go to your bakeshop also.”

 

Shinhye wrapped her tiny shoulders to her bestfriend. “I am so excited now.”

 

 

“I remembered that part, I am sorry that I have not visited you.” Shinhye lowly said. “We were so happy back then.”

Yeoreum squeezed her hand. “Do not worry a thing now, Shinhye. I have visited so many times. Your cakes are perfect. I am so happy that even you don’t remember me, you became what you wanted to be. That was enough for us, seeing you like this.”

Shinhye faced her, “but why you did not talk to me? You should have told me who you are.”

“We were advised by your doctor. I know that you are aware that your memories when you were a child lives clearly in your mind. If the people living in your young mind appeared now as strangers, your doctor explained that it will be hard for you. It will trigger the fact that you might lost all the memories you are living now. We were so afraid back then.” She cried. “So it was only your Mom protected and loved you for those years.”

“So you waited this long for me to reach you?” Shinhye cried. “I do not know who to blame on this.”

“My bestfriend is always worth the wait.” She smiled. “I don’t care if do not remember me tomorrow because I know you will still in the future.”

“I am blessed having people who is loving me endlessly, even I am lacking in every way.”

“Enough with the drama,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter