Chapter Fourteen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at her now makes my heart flutter and feel pain at the same time. If you don’t know her, it seems that she is a very healthy and love lady. Hye possesses a charm that everybody will fall for. And until now, I can’t even think why of all the people. Why her? I can’t understand why.

I can just leave a sigh now.

 

“Something seems off beam.” Hye glanced at me.

After we arranged what’s needed to be done on the kitchen, I decided to stay a bit more. Well, my plan is to stay here all day. “Why? I am still a customer here.” I smiled.

“Yes, but you look like staying here all day.” She smiled back.

“Am I?” I’m pretending to be firm. “Why? Do you want me to wash the used plates? You can hire me as a part timer.” I winked at her. I just decided not to give up. And this is the start of the beautiful game.

She put her hand on her waist. “Give me a reason why an executive will get a job as a part timer. You are such a joke, Yong.”

“Com e on, you won’t like my answer either. I think it will be awkward for you.” I teased.

“Are you challenging me?”

“Do you want me to challenge you?” I want her feelings to be light on me. I want her to start seeing me like a friend that will support her no matter what. Her Mom told me that she has been alone since some of her memory is fading out. She doesn’t want anyone to have pity on her. Who would anyone want to be treated like a sickling kid, right? So I will not give her the pity. I want to give her the type feelings that will never hurt her. So even her memories are leaving her, the people she has been with will stay forever.

“You know I remember my playmates when I was like nine years old? You are like them. Quite mischievous and tricky.” She laughs.   She remembers something when she was a child? “You still remember your playmates when you are little?” I still want to confirm.   Hye felt awkward with it. “Why? Don’t you remember things when you are eight? That would be ridiculous if you didn’t.”   Her Mom told me a while ago that her memories started to fade when she’s fourteen. So maybe her memoirs from her childhood remained. So maybe her Mom treated her still like a child – since the memories that Hye can relate to stopped there. H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter