Chapter Five

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I went to the bakery and Park Shinhye doesn't know you!" 

I was taken a back after Minhyuk shouted. What? Hye doesn't know me? Is this kind of joke because we just met sometime, spend sometime and such. But now, she doesn't know me anymore? "Why did you go there, in the very first place?" I just blamed Minhyuk for this. 

Minhyuk bursted in laughter then. He step forward and tapped my shoulder. "I know this will make you more annoyed but," he stopped. 

"But what?" I responded. 

"I was just joking." Then he bursted into his own silly prank. "I never went there. I was just testing you." He tapped my shoulder again but this time I grabbed her arms and twisted them until he can feel them aching. 

"I have been tolerating you with all your silly acts but this time, I can really break your arm." 

"Uhh.. I am sorry, okay! I didn't mean to make you this annoyed. This is the first you responded with my pranks so I didn't know where is your limit." He is caressing his arms. "We've been friends for ages but this is the first time seeing you having a reaction to my tactics." 

I calmed down myself. "So, you think this is refreshing for you? Huh?" 

"I admit it." He smiled. "You should admit it too, that you re changing a bit. And I like what is happening to you. Seriously, what happened to Hong Kong?"

"Stop saying nonsense." I entered the driver seat of my car. "And please don't ever bug Hye with your pranks. Or else I will really break your arms." I hit my beats and started to drive. 

"So he calls her Hye now." Minhyuk whispered alone. 

 

***


Since I am living all alone in my condo unit, I do shopping of my necessities once a month. I am a man so every man will be so honest that we really don't want to do these things. But a man also, we have the most rare type of what you called ego and we eventually must stand up by ourselves. I stopped by in the new build super market along the highway. 

As I enter the ground floor, bunch of people are already buying their goods. I get myself the smallest push cart and starting to eye the things to I need to buy. Simple meat-bread-drinks and I am done here. I begin on the bread section, and I am seeing a very familiar structure of body. My lips forming a meaning smile at this point. This is beyond fascinating. "Hye?" I don't know if the sound I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter