Chapter Twentythree

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Knock knock,” I said and waved to Hye as I enter. Having good news to her makes my heart flutter, and I will just set a dinner with Director Lee and Minhyuk after Hong Kong. “Did you miss me?” I smiled to her.

The lady in front of me just raised an eyebrow to me. “Actually I am expecting you to have an over time.”

Until now, I don’t know if she is just playing around or saying the truth. Hye always throw statements that making me think if she is pissed or not. Until now, I don’t know but I am enjoying the scenario everytime.

Because it only shows that she remembers me enough that she would bully me. That said is enough.

“Apologies but I missed you so I rushed here.” I smiled. “You can’t escape from me.”

She rolled her eyes. “Just sit down there and I will get you some food. Maybe if my Mom was here, she already throw you out. You sounded to cheesy now.”

I sat as she commanded. “I don’t think so. Your Mom, I mean Mom likes me.” That moment I saw Hye smiled so bright. She likes having shallow conversation so much. She is furious on my cheesy statements, but she was the first one to laugh at it.

“Just eat.” Hye tapped my back. “Keep dreaming on that she likes you.”

“She likes me but you like me more. I think.” Maybe really did miss her for the whole day I never talked to her. So much that I am becoming childish.

“You know, that’s what I like about you. Your overflowing confidence.” She gave three slow claps for that. “Eat you dinner now, Jung Yonghwa.”

I looked at her and grinned. “I just love it when you say my name.”

She responded with a smile too. “Of course, that would be my pleasure.”

 

“Director Lee has a doctor friend.”

She looked at me. “And?”

“He is in Hong Kong now.” I slugged. “We will go there and ask some advice.” At this point, it seems that Hye is thinking so deep. But she kept on silence and did not reply until was finished.

“What do you think?” I asked again.

“Of course, let’s go.” She smiled at me.

I nodded. “Great. We will go this weekend.”

 

***

 

“Mom,” Hye cuddled her Mom on bed. “We will go to Hong Kong. With the help of Director Jung, we got an appointment to seek some advice  about my illness.”

Her Mom caressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter