Chapter Thirteen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t. 

If she is playing with my feelings, I won’t even get angry. I just want her to acknowledge that she is doing it in purpose. Not this type that she is making me like a beggar who’s waiting for someone to drop a penny. Not this way, I know the pain of being rejected – but not this way. I think I can’t handle this. I found myself barging to Minhyuk’s door. This guy knows something, I know it. There is something between the words he just stated a while ago.                    

“You are making me nervous because of the way you knock.” He sighed.

“Why?”

“I thought it is some girl I played with.” He smiled boyishly.

I knocked him. “Just grow up, please.”

“What brings you here? Good timing, I have beers.” He made a way for me to enter.

 

I slumped on his couch. “Good, because I really need those.”

He sighed once again. “You are here because of Park Shinhye?” Minhyuk shook his heads. “Jung Yonghwa, how many times I need to say it? You must not fall for that girl. Hear me, as you friend.”

“Just spill it. What’s the catch?”

“Do you want me to say it now?”

I grab the beer in can and nodded. “Say it now while I am in myself.”

“Don’t you think it is weird that she can’t remember you sometimes?” He blurted.

“She said she’s pranking me.”

Minhyuk bit his lips. “Do you know that I have been there for quite some time and every time I see her it feels like the first time?” He opens his nth can of beer. “And I gave her every benefit of the doubt I can give.”

“So you are saying she has some illness?” I laughed. “This is so old, Minhyuk. Drop it.”

“C’mon Yonghwa. I have already talked to her Mom.”

That note made me serious. “Her Mom talked to you about it?”

“Yes.”

“Then why didn’t you tell it to me?”

“I warned you. Shinhye has dementia. And it kind of serious. As per her Mom.”

 

This is like some kind of level up prank again. Hye has what? Hye can’t remember some things? She can’t remember people’s faces? This is ridiculous. I have been through hell like scenarios but none of them undertaken the disappearing of memories. I am not prepared for this. I don’t want to believe that she can’t remember me.

“Her Mom said that it is just this year she can’t remember faces and places. I don’t want you to jump into something that might kill you. This is not us. Let’s just go back, Yonghwa.”

“So the bracelet?”

“You’re right.” Minhyuk smiled. “There’s something more that is hidden, Yonghwa. And I don’t want to say it. Just talk to her or to her Mom.”

“Why aren’t you saying it?” I’m confused.

“Because I think once you hear this, you will be a fool jumping out.”

I can’t apprehend the things Minhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter