Chapter Eleven

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe this is the start of something new for us.

For me and Hye. Over this heartful breakfast, we are innocently talking to each other. Slowly, I am getting to know her.

Slowly. I want myself to be with her. Slowly.

 

“Do you watch games?” She asked me. “Don’t tell you haven’t? Even you said that you don’t like it?”

I nearly laugh. “So, do you even remember that?”

She tapped my shoulder. “What do you think of me? A grandma? Of course, I remember.”

“I have not. Ever. My friend, Kang Minhyuk is the pro on watching those hoops thingy.”

She nodded. “Would you just invite your friend with you sometime? I think we can be friends.”

This lady is really playing tricks on me. “I remember you said that you are not sociable to others

“There’s a one slot more before closing.” Hye laugh. This is the first time since Jana, that I had such a great company. But this is more mature, more serious. For me.

 

I can feel the phone in my pocket. I slowly got it while Hye is talking about the so so game she had watched, alone. It is Minhyuk. I don’t know why he is calling in an off day like this. I am enjoying my day so far and this guy is really a hindrance. I signaled my hand to call the attention of Hye that I need to answer this call. She just smiled and nod.

 

“Why?” I asked immediately.

Where are you?

“Do I need to report my Sunday schedule to you?”

You’re at the bake shop right? I can see your car.

I looked outside that the jerk is standing at the other lane. “Why the hell are you here?”

He waved and jogged til my stand. “Are you still using that bracelet in a Sunday morning? I thought it is just a charm to our investors.” Minhyuk successfully unlocked the bracelet from me. “Can I borrow it for a while?”

“What the hell Minhyuk? Are you playing again?” That guy runs off to the bake shop. I sighed and just follow him inside.

 

 

The scene I witnessed is Hye is just staring at Minhyuk, looking blankly. Maybe she is pissed off. The bracelet is from her Mom and maybe she thinks I am playing with it. “Hye..” I whispered.

She looked at me. I grabbed the bracelet immediately. “Sorry, Minhyuk doesn’t mean to annoy you.”

“It’s not funny.” She said.

I glanced at Minhyuk. I know that he can read my eyes – he is dead later.

“Sorry, Shinhye.” Minhyuk bowed. “I just made an experiment.” He smiled li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter