Chapter Four

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I said that, her expression was priceless. I have met almost every type of person. I can tell what people thinks with the way they look and act. But this lady in front me, as if I was like the person who is just starting to walk. "Why? Don't tell me you think that I am stalking you?" I asked her. 

"No.." She breathed. "So that's why you seemed familiar." She continues and start staring at her phone. 

"It seems that you are in a hurry." I can tell the way she stares at her phone. "Do you want me to take you home?" 

"Hmm, no. They can pick me up here." She smiled and reach out her hand to me. "Nice meeting you, Jung Yonghwa. And I didn't think you are a stalker. You are a handsome and kind person so stalking won't be in the way." She giggled. 

"You can retain the handsome part but with the kind? I don't think so. If only you can see me in my work. You wouldn't bother to have eye contact with me." I responded to her hands. "It's a pleasure knowing you, Hye. I can stop by at your bakery sometime." 

"My pleasure." She smiled. 

 

***


Down to parking lot up to elevator, I am doing my ceremonial whistle. It's the way of letting my people to know that I am back and they should focus on work. I had so much fun in Hong Kong and met a very unique person. But now, walking on the floor where my life resides I should get back focus and move forward. 

"Yo, man!" Minhyuk did a friendly choke at me. "How's the Disneyland trip?" He exclaimed that the employees even heard it. 

"Very refreshing?" I suggested.

"Wow." 

I stared at him. "Was a good expression?" 

"So you really did enjoy it?" He seems to be in shock. "I never imagined that." 

"Kang Minhyuk, what do you think of me? A ruthless and hopeless business man?" 

He nodded cutely. 

I grabbed the envelopes he is holding and slapped it on his arm. "Well, you're wrong." 

His looks began to be more curious about me. "Did something happen at HK?" He whispered.

"A lot happened in HK, my friend." I made him more curious. "But you now need to work with those portfolios and stop asking like my mom." 


"Koffee Kream Bakery. Owner, Park Shinhye." Minhyuk stated. 

I looked at him and he got the card of Hye. "You son of." I exclaimed. 

"I knew it its a girl." He smirked. "So, when you did you realize you like bakers?" He laughed. 

"Enough with that." I snatched the business card. "You get back to work." I coldly said. I hate it when Minhyuk knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter