Chapter Nineteen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At this moment, I have found my dream.

Dreams are natural to people. We do have dreams. We do have the most silly and influential one. But what differs my dream to anyone is that, I feel like I had turned this dream into reality.

Into reality that I thought that it is just a mere fantasy. And the reality had just begun, there are new hindrances and I don’t have any thoughts about it. I do not have any experience to pattern with this but I do not care. I am in love, madly in love with the person I just shared a kiss with.

I am completely fallen in love with Hye. Whatever the consequences are.

“What are you thinking now?” She asked while smiling.

“Nothing.” I ruffled her hair.

“You know you always do that.”

“Annoying your hair?” I giggled. “I always do that to the people I like to bully.”

“No, not that. I mean you are always saying no when you are thinking so deep.” She pouted. “I would like you to say what you are thinking. Especially when we are together.”

I cannot help but laugh. “Do you really want that?”

“Of course.” Then she laughed too. “Whatever you say, I cannot even remember them –

I did not let her finish that nonsense statement. “Can you not say those words? I am actually irritated.” Not irritated, not even a piece of pity, I just hope she would not emphasize that things she lack off. “I would appreciate it a lot if you would not do that.”

“In fact, I am still letting you know what danger you are getting in. This is not a simple problem. I am just reminding you that we could lose each other’s self because of this.” She sighed.

 

I get her. “I know. I am still willing to take on, Hye. Are you?”

She slowly embraced me tight. “I am the most blessed girl, you know that? But I can’t trust myself enough. I am sure you understand me.”

“That’s why let me take the drive. The whole drive with me, I won’t ever let you down.”

“Thank you. Playmate.” While Hye is still intact with me, I felt her soft lips kissed my neck. Playmate, that would be it.

“As always, playmate.”

Like playmates, blithe but blissful.

 

***

 

“She feels much restored.” Her Mom whispered to me. “Thank you, Yonghwa.” It is the same smile like Hye. Her Mom is a type of woman that will do everything to person she loves. It is the same like Park Shinhye. So alike.

“I have not done anything, yet.” I simply smiled. “Your daughter is naturally relaxed.” I tried to make her realized that Hye is not a lonely person. From now on, I want her to see the bubbly Hye. Because she was that person to begin with.

 

“I am getting jealous day by day.” The person we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter