Chapter Three

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lady from yesterday is staring at me at this very moment. Now, she is wearing a very girly blue dress - the weird thing is every time I see her I tend to describe how and what she wears. It seems that she also got off in the plane. Or even maybe we got in the same plane. I don't know what to say this but I can't call this a coincidence anymore. "I apologize but I think you are wrong." I tried to smile a bit.

She is pouting like I am at fault in this. "That's mine.." She whispered

I find her so cute and I made her saw the bag tag. "Here, see. This is mine."

She stood up and thinking something. "I am very sure than I am just here waiting for my baggage to land." As if she is trying to let herself believe what she has said. "Are you sure that's yours?" She asked me again.

The lady nodded twice.


"Hye!" An old motherly voice exclaimed. The lady in front of me find where the voice came from.

"Mom?" She run and embraced her.

What I am witnessing now is a very affectionate scene of a mother and daughter. So her name is Hye? Cute short name.

"Mom, I am still waiting for my luggage." Hye said.

Her mother seems confused but her tense face easily eased. "I already got it." She stared at me. "Sorry, my daughter is just like this. Sorry for the inconvenience." She bowed.

I tried to stop the woman from bowing at me. "No, Madam. This is nothing."

Hye smiled brightly at me. "I'll treat you a meal, since I have done something wrong." Then she faced her mother. "Can I?"

"Of course, you can. A meal won't hurt and this gentleman seems good." Her mother smiled.


Seeing her in Disneyland, meeting her accidentally here in airport then her treating me for a meal. Everything seems fast, like I don't know what will be the next that the heavens will do. "No, Madam. Please don't be so humble to others, you don't know when a bad people strikes." I joked.

"Bad people people don't joke that they are bad people." Hye laughed. "They always say they are the good ones." Then she faced me for the first time.

I am seeing her so closely now. I begin to realized that she has a pretty bright eyes and sweet smile. She seems to be sophisticated now than seeing her with a woody shirt yesterday. But I am not going to deny that I liked both personality. "I am Jung Yonghwa. And I assess myself not to be one of the bad people." I reached out to hand.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter