Chapter Twentynine

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for being my path.” She took out a rosary necklace and gave to me. “This necklace is very important to me, I have thought I lost it since I was twelve but magically I remember that I just hide in it my Mom’s old jewelry box.” She paused. “And I knew for sure that it came back to the future for you, my one and only Playmate.”

Even my tears are falling while looking at her, I still managed to smile as she gave me the rosary necklace. “Thank you, I will treasure this from now on.” I held her hand and the priest gestured me that it is my turn to say my vow. At this moment, as if my vows are not even important anymore. Listening to Hye’s words are more than enough for the both of us. Because at the end of the day, it is as if I existed in this world because of her. “What more I can say?” I stated. And as I say that question, Hye and the crowd laughed. But the thing is that wasn’t supposed to be a joke. “Park Shinhye, the woman I met in Disneyland. The woman who makes the best pastries. The woman who has a stronger personality than myself.”

“You don’t have to say those.” She whispered.

“The woman that I am marrying now, Park Shinhye.” I insisted. “I will not promise you the whole world but I can always be your realm where you can breathe comfortably.  And as you said that I am your path, I will assure you that I will protect that path for you to walk on securely. Lastly,” I held the necklace. “I promise that I will never lose this rosary as you only reserved it for me. I love you Hye, the woman who made me realized that love can bring contentment. And being contented makes us a person, after all.”   

Hye can’t stop herself to tear up. “Thank you for accepting me, Park Shinhye.” I said to ease her feelings. “The woman who has the most innocent tears and the brightest smile that keeps me going forward.” I smiled at her and looked at the priest.

The priest nodded. “I am so blessed because I am witnessing a couple that is made from heaven. And the two people who became one that was sacredly united by the heavens cannot be weaken by anything.” He said with conviction. “Now, I am now pronounce you husband and wife.”

I grinned. “Husband and wife?”

Hye smirked at me. “Did that sound really good, Jung Yonghwa?”

“Of course, Jung Shinhye.” That’s the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter