Chapter Sixteen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It is the season of autumn.
It is the time when leaves are falling like there's no tomorrow. Those maple leaves and golden cold sunsets that are starting to show off. It is a fall season when I started to make you mine.

It is the season when I confessed that the Hye I fell for is the child like who giggled like she would die for it. The Hye, that is stronger than anybody else.
The Hye, that is like autumn. Fusion of warm blanket and cold street. That she is.
And I will never be tired of her. Ever.

 

"Did you really talked to my Mom about this?" She asked once again. "So I am the only one who doesn't know this?"

"I know you are smart and you know that's not the point." I calmly said. "But I want you to know that I understand all of it. Perks and consequences. All of it."

She sighed. "So seem to be so brave, Jung Yonghwa."

"I have never been so brave in whole life." I held her hand.

"Thank you." She nearly cried. "I am so grateful that there's someone like you caring and annoying me for this time. But.." She smiled at me, letting go of my hand. "I am not that selfish."

"Selfish?" I curiously said.

"Yes. You are smart. You know what my point is."

"That's not being selfish, Hye. You are being coward." I straightly said to her.


She did not reply.
Because she knows I am correct. She knows she is just being coward if she will not accept me.

"I can even rip this bracelet off my wrist." I determinedly said to her. "I can do that. For you to realize I am not playing."

"I am not as brave as you." That moment, she covered her face. "How can I be brave when I don't remember the things I need to fight for?"

"C'mon Hye." I shushed her. "Do you even know what era we are living now? There's a lot of solution." I tried to make her look positive.

She smiled sarcastically while her both eyes are shedding tears. "God knows what my Mom went through to research how to prevent this stupid brain." She stopped smiling. "You don't know what we've been through to look for a miracle you called solution."

I felt pissed. I feel like shouting. "I admit that. I don't know a thing." My tone was a bit cold.

"You are angry." The. She smiled again.

"I'm not angry. I'm more like annoyed." I sighed. "And I feel like you are pushing me away when we have not even started." I sat down, I am more calm now. I need to think.

"What you are seeing now, is the most normal. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter