Chapter Two

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is ridiculous. No, this is way far from what I need to be at this very moment. Myself should be in my room, researching if there would be a new project or something needed to be polish better. But I am in front of Disneyland, where everyone is having warm smiles to anyone. I am in a place where problems doesn't even exists. "Damn," I whispered. I begin to give the ticket Minhyuk bought for me. This is really is it. I am going to have some fun. My mind is struggling if I am really going to have fun. 

"Are you with anyone, Sir?" The lady in the ticket booth asked me.

My impatient mind nearly answered "Do I have someone by my side?" But I still need to think properly - since I am in a place where someone like me doesn't need to be here. "Unfortunately, no one." I said in a manner tone. 

The lady smiled. "Don't you worry Sir! Mickey and friends will accompany you." She said lively. 

"I'd love to." Now, I am thinking twice if I will run outside or wanting to be swallowed by land. 

"Just walk straightforward and I assure you, you will have the start of something new." She smiled. 

I bowed and followed her instructions. "Something new?" I smirked. "Do you mean new job with Director?" I murmured to myself. So this is the  castle with magical bubbles, like what I see in movies when I accidentally clicked to kiddie shows. "Not bad." I smiled a bit. And I'm confused what will I do first. I am trying to copy what the other people do but I am always failing because I don't have someone to have the best laughs. Minhyuk such a jerk, he should have accompanied me. 

I am walking slowly when I have spotted a loner touring Disneyland. For the first time, I felt I was never alone. "So there are people who go to a very bright place alone also." I smiled. The person I am staring now, is the lady. On my calculations maybe she is younger than me like a year or two. She wearing a woody printed shirt matching with a cowboy hat. Her jeans are kind of rugged but still looked clean and fantastic. And as if she is enjoying her time alone. Unconsciously, I am mimicking on the things she has done. First she is like a kid trying all the rides, but what I'm confused was she rode some rides twice. Second, she tried all the games and ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter