Chapter Fifteen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brand new day.
Sun is shining so brightly in a Wednesday morning. Though the conversation we Minhyuk and I had was still fresh in my memory, I can't help but try to ignore it and go to the person I want to see. 

I try to ignore all the things they are feeding me and step forward to see the person that I wanted to feed with. 
It is a brand new day - to be Hye's playmate. Upon getting my phone, I saw Minhyuk's message telling me if I am still not going to work. I sighed. He will not really stop until the time I will fed up. I didn't even bother to text him back since I know he knows what I am going to respond. 

 


"You are late." That's my way of greeting Hye a good morning. I am standing in front of her shop for thirty minutes before our call time as employees. 

"Do you actually want to pattern how you work in a big corp in a simple bake shop?" She calmly said. "And you look excited, did you even sleep?" She is pulling herself not to laugh hard. And I am enjoying this very moment. Hye looks so comfortable now, like a playmate. 

"Actually, not really. Since I researched information on how to manage a bake shop." I put my hand on my nape. "You in this life, you shouldn't just know how to bake, we need to sell it." 


She stopped walking. "You know, you are right." Then she smiled. "I think you are the very person who can help me with it." 

"I can help you in one condition." I smiled.

"This is not a trading place." She pouted. "Spill it." 

"Teach me how to make our products." Then I clung my left arm on hers. "Can you, playmate?" I know her reaction changed when I felt our skin touched but when I spilled the word playmate. As if her heart was put on ease. 

"I don't think you can catch up quickly?" She teased. "Since you only babble about business." 

"Then, it is up to the teacher." I winked.

She smiled back. 

I caress her hair. "You know, you look beautiful when you are smiling. You should do that everyday." I complemented. 

"Too bad. In my whole life I thought I am the prettiest when I am weeping." She said. "Let's just get to work."

"Weeping?" I tried to let her reply back and know why but she just left. I sighed. "Okay, let's work." I wonder who told her that she is the prettiest when she's crying. I actually wanted to be mad. They shouldn't let this lovely lady to be sad. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter