Chapter Twentyeight

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the last night when we will have different place to go home with. After the party held few days ago I and Hye have been so busy with the preparation of the wedding. And now, I am seeing her as Park Shinhye for the last time.

Beginning tomorrow and forever she will be Jung Shinhye. I cannot wait to say that name to her every day.  

“Yonghwa” she said.

“Hmm?” I hummed.

She smiled at me. “You always do that thing, when you stare like that and thinking so deeply. And I am always puzzled what’s on your mind.”

“Really?” I answered her. “I am just thinking about you.”

“About me?” She cutely rolled her eyes. “I am here beside you and you are thinking of me.” She stressed out.

“I am thinking” I caressed her cheek, “the wonderful life that’s ahead from us.” I touched her soft lips. “You know that lips of yours is the one of the reasons why I wanted to marry you. I have always imagined them aside for me. Just for me.”

Hye laughs. “You are unbelievable.” She patted my arms. “We are not even married couple yet but you sounded like a controlling spouse.”

“I am always controlling, you know that.” I winked at her.

“Are you also this controlling to Jana back then?” She asked out of the blue.

I was taken aback when she asked that. It is not that I don’t remember, yes I admit that I was this controlling to Jana. But I think this isn’t a perfect timing to be honest. “Why asked that weird question?”

She smiled. “I have been trying to bring this up.” She held my hand tightly. “Because I just want to say thank you.”

“For what?”

“Jana is a good person, I knew it since she loved you.” Hye is looking at me, trying to convince me with her forgiving words. “Even the end for the two of you doesn’t seem to be a good one, you both got matured and face the reality. You apologized as she forgives.”

That moment, her words aren’t for her but for me. Hye wanted me to let go of the pain I gave to Jana, since I was the one who let go and moved on. Right from this moment she wanted me to face the future with the good memories of the past. And as she caresses my hand I can’t stop my tears to fall. “You always understand me even to the things I cannot even agree to myself.” I responde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter