Chapter Thirtyseven

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What on earth are you doing Jung Yonghwa?!” Minhyuk shouted at me while playing on his paper works. I have nothing to do; literally darkness of boredom is killing me. “You should at least clean your face before facing me.” He seemed pissed.

I made a tch sound and looked at him. “Do I look like I need to clean my face?” I know my beard is growing a little and I feel like aging a year in a day but what do I do? “My wife’s not even here, why would I clean my face?”

Minhyuk attempted to throw the pen he is holding now. “Was that even a reason?” He grabbed my collar. “You have a long way to go called maturity, Jung Yonghwa.” Then he slowly loose his grip.

I have nothing to response. I feel so empty inside that I cannot even throw a fit at him. I sighed. “If you were me, what would you do then?” That is all I uttered. I am tired and I don’t know how to rest this feeling.

He toned down. “If I were you,” then he smirked. “Honestly, if I had a chance to stop it I would. I will not ever risk that chance.”

I looked at him. “Kang Minhyuk, you are one selfish man.”

Then he smiled. “I believe that’s not being selfish, because more than hurting myself I do not want her to be in pain of seeing me suffer. If. And only if you were me. But you took the risk, Yonghwa. That’s your decision.”

“Are you making me say that I should have not done it?” I respond.

“No. I have never thought of that. You just asked my point of view.” He tapped my shoulder. “That time when you said to me that Shinhye is all worth it, I know you would you go until the end. Because you had the happiness that made you grow.”

“So if I were you and you had that choice, you will not have the happiness I am having.” I said.

“Every person living in this cruel world has different views. Maybe I won’t, but not having that happiness does not mean I am going to be lonely.” He smiled.

“If you were me having my chosen decision, what would you do now? Your wife does not remember you and have nothing to do but wait for her.” I said lowly. Maybe now, I just need someone who would tell me what to do.

He laughed, “I probably drinking the hell out.”

“I can’t even drink a can of beer.” I sighed.

While we are having conversation, someone knocked Minhyuk’s door.

“It’s open.” Minhyuk said.

 

“I wonder why this door is always open.” Jana greeted. “Oh, you are here JungYonghwa.”

“I think I am the one who need to ask you that.” I said.

“C’mon Yonghwa, you are not the only person who sits in my couch.” Minhyuk hissed. “Jana and I are having some business proposals, so you might see he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter