Chapter Ten

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My tears are falling. It is weird because I haven’t shed a tear when we broke up. I am strong and don’t care about anything. Now, after Jana said the things we have not talk about back then, as if a big slap came to me. I admit that I didn’t even make her understand why I am so eager to take a step further. I didn’t even take the time to tell her that this is important to me, as a person. What I just done was turn away and say good bye.

Don’t say sorry. Don’t say sorry now. Because those words cannot take the past back.

I wiped my cold tears.

I just called to tell you that. I am always a step away from you. If you want me back, just turn around. I am always here at your back.

She hung up. I gritted my teeth. What I have done to her? What did the ever so jerk Jung Yonghwa to Jana that made her like that? She is lonely. She is weeping.

But at the end of the day, I can’t do anything again. I can’t turn around now.

AT the end of the day, I am hurting her again.

“Sorry, Jana.” I let my arm hide my eyes and let the darkness guide me to sleep.

 

 

 

5am.  

It is a Sunday morning. I don’t usually wake up early in a weekend but I made a decision to go to Hye’s place. There are so many things creeping my mind and I think I need to see her. She is like a fresh of breath air for me.

I changed clothes and get my car keys. The sun is silently breaking out when I reached the bake shop. I smiled. I can clearly see Hye from here. She seems to be sipping her morning coffee. I walked until on the door of her shop and knocked.

She responded to my knock, my hand is still on the glass door. Hye greeted me with a very beautiful smile. “Hello Yong!”

“Good morning.” I smiled too. The Hye I knew is back. “You didn’t tell me you are such a snob.” I honestly .   

“Snob?” She pouted. “When?”

“The other night.”

Then she breaks off a heartful laugh. “I was just joking the other night.” She seems to be convincing.

“You didn’t even smile or gave a hint that you are pranking me.” I pouted. “You are such a good actress then.” I gave a three claps for that.

“Apologies,” she bowed a bit. “Don’t worry, I will give you a special breakfast.”

“For free?” I asked.

“For free and unlimited hot coffee.” She did thumbs up. “Just take a sit, I will make your food right away.”

 

I sat b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter