Chapter Eighteen

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye is holding my hand like a kid dragging her doll to a place where she place her life at ease. At this moment, I thought I know all the things I needed to grasp. I was at that stage when I thought that I knew peoples' wants and needs. But now, I am like a beggar who know nothing about life. I am like a beggar that the only thing he knows is how to put food on his mouth. Realizing that I have a lot to learn. I have a lot to feel. And I have a lot to show my love to Hye.

"Are you thinking now how clingy I can be?" She smiled at me.

"Woman are genuinely clingy." I stated. "Don't worry, I've got enough practice on that field."

"Enough practice?" She asked in doubt.

I laughed at her. "I know how jealous a woman can be too." I ruffled her hair.

"No doubt, I am dating a very hot bachelor so it's a sure thing that you have experiences."

"I don't know how to take that."

"You must take as both. Compliment and a concern of mine."

I pulled her as closely as I can feel her breathing. Her eyes never looked down, realizing how brave she is now to accept me. Hye is calmer now, compared to my beating heart. Every time I get near to her, I feel so much joy inside of me. I don't have the exact words to describe but I hope I can write it down for her to read it everyday. I want to have goals with her. I want us to have destination. "You're so beautiful. Do you even aware of that?"

She closed her eyes. "Thank you. For realizing that instead of me."

"You are the only person who smiles like that. And I love it."

"Maybe because I don't remember the smiles I express everyday. You know," she bit her lip. "It's complicated."

I just smiled back and kissed her hair. "I'll take you home for now. You look tired."

"Yong," she called my name.

"Hmm?"

"Whatever it takes or whatever things you think. Just talk to me. Just let me know everything." She whispered. "I'll be always your listening buddy." Then she smiled.

"I will. And you must do that to me too. Just talk. Even how boring it is. I'll listen to you."


                                                                                                                ***


I am thinking what Hye had lastly said before I took her home. Just talk to me. I unconsciously smiled. Actually, I am not good at conversing thoughts. Although I do all the talking in my business, I just do the technical ones. Second, I don't normally listen to people. In my whole life, I just listen carefully to two people and that's Minhyuk and Director Lee. I only listen to the people who knows me.

But.
I just simply said yes a while ago and said that I will do the things she whispered to me.
So help m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter