Chapter Twentyone

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk’s steps are getting smaller, like the little thoughts that are cramming in his mind.

His best buddy Yonghwa, slowly earning smiles that he never expected to come. He never thought that Yonghwa can be this gentle. Jung Yonghwa never displays too much affection but it does not mean he never have it. But now, as if Shinhye melted the mountains of ice bergs. The Yonghwa, who never talk about care starting to show it.

Minhyuk stopped. “That rascal.” Then he smirked. “Hope all worked out for you.”

“Rascal?”

He lifted his face when a voice popped out. “Jana?”

“Was the rascal you are pertaining is the rascal I know?” She smiled. Jana still has the charm, she’s beautiful and smart.

Minhyuk forwarded to see her better. “May I ask if you have any business with me today? It seems that we are seeing too often for a business partners.”

She laughed, her matte lipstick suited her tiny lips. “I do have business with you but not really on the professional side, Mr Kang Minhyuk.”

“Besides the real business, I guess we do not have any transaction to make.” He smiled. “And as much as possible, I don’t want to discuss gossips.” Minhyuk knew this will be just a Yonghwa-Jana past love story. The lady who’s in front of her is such a good match with Yonghwa, but that was before he knew Shinhye. The girl with Yonghwa right now was the one who will complete his friend.

“What I am going to say are not gossips, Minhyuk. I’m sure you know me by now. I did not go here on top to just go down alone.” She stated idiomatically.

He looked at Jana. “Then what do you want? To go down with him?” He might lose his temper by now. “Would you mind a cup of coffee outside, Miss Jana?”

 

***

Jana’s fingers are tapping the table while waiting for Minhyuk to start the talk. She is looking the way he is sipping his coffee.

“Do you know I don’t like ladies that only wanted their thoughts and trash other things?” He asked.

“He told me to give up.” Jana’s voice starting to crack. “Minhyuk, I am not here to make chaos. I just want him.”

He smiled awfully. “Wanting him is the same as making chaos.” It is not that he does not understand the lady in front of him. He knew that Yonghwa is the one who need to be blame on this game. But, Yonghwa has done his part – he apologized that got a clean cut for Jana. “You know him better than I am Jana, he is selfish and smart. And I don’t get why you are talking to me, when you even know that I can’t do anything on your behalf.”

“I heard he is on some vacation.” She stopped and tapped her cup. “I want to know why he is on a vacation.”

“You can just call him.”

“I even heard there’s some girl involve.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter