Homework Time

The Title of King

"We're home~" you announced, hopping onto the couch.

INFINITE followed close behind, all gathering around the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Ya, don't take up the whole couch," SungGyu said, sitting down next to you. You made a face at him without him noticing, and began taking out your homework.

After a good half-hour of being immersed into homework, SungJong suddenly cried out.

"HYUNG~~~~ I CAN'T DO THIS~~~~~" He hugged SungGyu's arm.

"Ya, let go," SungGyu nagged, trying to tear his dongsaeng off of him. "Ask HoWon, he knows better."

"HOWON HYUNG~" SungJong immediately let go of SungGyu's arm, and hugged HoWon's arm instead.

HoWon looked over at his poor dongsaeng's math homework. His expression became serious very quickly.

"I don't know how this works," he finally admitted. "Ya, MyungSoo, take a look."

This time, MyungSoo's expression darkened. "I don't know either," he said.

As everyone's attention went to SungJong's paper, you snapped a picture of it and sent it to ByungHun.

"Princess~ Who did you just send that to~?" DongWoo asked, peeking over your shoulder.

"No one...?" you answered, trying to hide your phone.

WooHyun took your phone, and read the text out loud. "BYUNGHUN?! LEE BYUNGHUN?!" he questioned.

You snatched your phone away, and hurried up the stairs while endless questions were thrown in the background.

 

ByungHun's phone rang, and he opened the text from you.

"Oppa, do you know how to solve this? The oppas are going crazy >_<"

ByungHun laughed, and began solving it on a piece of paper.

"Ya, Lee ByungHun, what are you laughing at?" ChunJi questioned.

"Is this Princess??" Ricky asked, peeking over at ByungHun's phone.

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed, rushing over to his phone.

"YOU HAVE HER NUMBER?" "YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE?" they attacked him with questions.

"Enough," ByungHun said, snatching his phone back.

He took a picture of the solved problem and sent it to you. He turned to Ricky with a supicious face.

"Did you just call her Princess?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

Yay update two chapters in one day~~~~

I feel like ChunJi exclaims at least once everytime he comes out lol

 

Please feel free to comment, and I will reply~^^