Club Meeting

The Title of King

You sat in your chair, back straight. SungGyu was writing things on the white board, and the others were chatting and fooling around as usual.

When SungGyu turned around, everyone sat up straight. 

"Attention please," he cleared his throat. "This is our plan," he announced. 

Everyone focused on the board, and their eyes went sparkling with excitement.

FORM A BAND & WIN THE "KING CONTEST" IN THREE MONTHS

"Call!!!!" they said in unison. 

SungGyu turned to you, who had a confused expression. "What's wrong? You don't like it?" he asked.

"It's not that... But oppa, what do you mean a band? You guys don't even play instruments except for MyungSoo oppa," you said. The boys turned to you, settling down. "I mean, you can start learning how to play one now, but I don't think three months is enough to win the contest," you explained.

"She has a point," HoWon spoke up. "Even if we start now, it'll be too hard to be good enough to win."

"Plus, I believe Teen Top will be doing a band too. I don't want to overlap," MyungSoo added.

"No band," SungJong and SungYeol chorused.

"How about an idol group?? We're already like an idol anyway," WooHyun suggested, fixing his hair.

"An Idol group that dances!!" DongWoo joined. 

"I'm in," HoWon agreed.

"And singing," SungGyu said. 

"Call!!" everyone else agreed.

"How does that sound, Princess?" everyone asked.

"I love it!!" you replied. They high-fived and cheered and everything. "That means practicing everyday, right? It's going to be so fun!!" you exclaimed.

"Everyday...?" SungJong, SungYeol, WooHyun, and DongWoo made a face.

"EVERYDAY," you, SungGyu, HoWon, and MyungSoo answered.

With the 4 people complaining and whining, you all headed to the dance studio in the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

Glad I got to update soon this time~ >v<

Thanks to all your love and support, I have 270 subscribers!!!!! I love you all~~ <3


Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^